Prologue

She knew this wasn't his house, but he had wanted her there. He had wanted to get her alone. Her dirty mind began imagining what was sure to come soon, and she could feel herself getting wetter by the minute.

She took a swig of the beer, waiting for him to break the silence somehow. He chugged most of his drink before setting it down and stepping closer to her so that they could talk over the blaring rap music. She could feel the heat radiating off his body. He looked good dressed up as he was in a nice pair of trousers and a light blue button-down shirt. The top few buttons were undone, and his hard chest was begging to be touched.

"Let's go somewhere we can be alone," he said into her ear, his hot breath on her neck.

Her heart pounded in her chest as he led her up the stairs. He knew the house well, but in the middle of the party that raged on he wasn't sure who they'd find in the many bedrooms. He watched her as they walked, admiring her little black dress that was tight on her body. Her round bottom begged to be squeezed, though he had seen more impressive chests. He wasn't let down anyways, they'd talked about this meeting, longed for it even. The sexual tension that had built up over the last few months would be gone soon.

He knocked on a door, his hand still tight around hers. When no one answered, he turned the knob and opened the door. The room was small, and there was little furniture inside it, other than a queen sized bed. Her heart raced, and she was almost afraid that with how fast and hard it was beating, he could hear it.

He pulled her into him, sliding his hands down her back. A moan escaped her lips as his hands grabbed her ass roughly, squeezing onto it hard. She pressed her body to his, and against her thigh felt his excitement. They stumbled backwards together, and she felt his strong arm around her bottom. He lifted her onto the bed, and then pinned her down, his hard body on top of hers.

She slid her hands, which were cold compared to his hot skin, onto his chest, rubbing slowly. She wrapped her legs tight around him, not that she needed to hold them together.

"Are you sure about this?" he asked huskily, his breathing ragged and heavy.

"Just fuck me," she said breathlessly before their lips crashed together.