Chapter Six: Travel Day

The picture on the bottom left is the picture Lissy Posts of Ben

"Lissy! Lissy! Wake up!" I heard someone exclaim from above me.

"Five more minutes," I mumbled.

"Come on, Lissy, we have to get to the airport. It's travel day!" The voice replied.

I opened my eyes to see Josh, Sky, Madi, and Ben.

"How'd you guys get in here?" I muttered.

"Your dad gave us a key," Madi shrugged.

"And he thought that that was a good idea because...," I trailed off.

Sky shrugged. "Who knows?"

Josh spoke up, "Can we table the palaver and get back to business?"

I chuckled.

"Well, I can get out and ready once you guys leave. So, out," I told them. As an afterthought, I added, "You guys can have whatever out of the fridge and the pantry. Since neither Dad or I are going to be here, we need it gone. So, help yourselves."

As they left, I rolled off of my bed and meandered into the bathroom. After brushing my hair and teeth and washing my face, I slipped into a pair of leggings and one of my Dad's hoodies (It was a Supergirl one)[And nearly went down to my knees]. I did a quick sweep of the room and rolled my bags out to the living room/kitchen.

"Well, look who finally woke up," Josh teased.

"I wanna go back to sleep," I muttered, leaning up against his chest.

He chuckled.

"Okay, hate to break this up," Sky started. "But, we have to be at the airport at 4:30 so we can meet up with everyone."

"Alright," I said, not moving from my spot next to Josh. "But we're calling a Taxi or something so I can just leave my car here."

Together, we made our way downstairs and outside. We hailed a cab, climbed in, and told the driver our location. Once inside the taxi, I leaned my head against Josh and curled up against him.

He wrapped an arm around my shoulder and chuckled, "Someone's tired."

"What do you expect? You woke me up at 3:45 in the morning," I mumbled into his chest.

"Guys look," Ben said, nodding to Madi and Sky who were fast asleep, curled up to each other.

I smiled and pulled out my phone to snap a few pictures. I got a picture of Sky and Madi sleeping, one of Ben fooling around, and Ben snapped one of me and Josh. After reviewing them, I opened up Instagram and posted them. The picture of Sky and Madi was captioned: Not even 5 minutes into the car ride, and these two fell asleep. #tour, #earlymornings, #skyflaherty, #madisonameliacook.

After posting it, I moved on to the photo of Ben. I captioned it:

Ben is not impressed about the early morning today.

He is sad and grumpy.

Poor Benjamin.

#tour, #earlymornings, #grumpy, #bentylercook

Finally I posted the picture of me and Josh with the caption: This is what happens when they wake me up at 3:45 in the morning. I fall asleep on them. I love these guys. #tour, #newsies, #earlymornings, #joshburrage.

A little bit later, I decided to check the comments on them. First, the photo of Sky and Madi.

@razzlechazzle - Aww, so cute! I ship it!