{106} ~ 2nd Year Ships ~

Start from the beginning

"Awwww, how cute! I've been shipping you two since the wild, wild pussycat training camp."You said with a wink.

"Why haven't you asked raccoon eyes out yet? It's obvious she likes you shitty hair."Katsuki said.

"Because I was getting over my feelings for someone else."Kiri said.

"Who?"Katsuki said.

"Me."You said.

"Y/n? You knew?"Kiri asked.

"I did. Besides, while I was in the hospital, Deku told me."

"Oh, sorry I didn't tell you sooner. I was scared because I didn't want to lose my best friends."

"It's fine shitty hair . Besides, who wouldn't have a crush on Firefly?"Katsuki teased with a wink.

"It's okay, Kiri, we understand. You'll never lose us, and who wouldn't have a thing for the prettiest girl in 1-A? Just be yourself."You said with a laugh.

"Thanks for the help, you two! Wish me luck!"Kiri said with a wave.

"You're welcome. Good luck Kiri, see you tonight!"You said with a wave.

"Firefly, will you go to the dance with me?"Katsuki asked.

"Of course I will, Firecracker."You said.

Katsuki's going to look hot I know it.

But what am I going to wear?

~~
Height Alliance
Common Room
~~

You're with the other girls laughing and having a good time in Mina's room when there's a knock at her door.

Knock.Knock.Knock.

"Coming."Mina said as she approached her door.

*Click

"Kirishima?"She said.

"Ashido, would you go to the dance with me?"He said as he held out a bouquet of flowers to her.

"I'd love to go with you, Eijiro."She said with a blush as she smelled the flowers.

"I'll see you tonight, I'm wearing navy."He said with a smile.

*Click

"Ahhhhhh, Mina's got a date to the dance."The girls squealed.

The other girls got asked to the dance by fellow classmates.

Tokoyami and Tsu
Kaminari and Jirou
Oijiro and Hagakure
Awase and Yaoyorozu
Iida and Uraraka

Sato and the rest of the boys started to prepare tonight's dinner.

Tonight's dinner will be a traditional Japanese/ cafeteria style .

With dinner, prepped and cooking, all that was left to do was to get ready for tonight's celebration.

Yaoyorozu used her quirk to make all the girls' dresses for tonight. She made a red one for you, navy for Mina, Purple for Jirou, Pink for Uraraka, Green for Tsu, Yellow for Hagakure, and Teal for hers.