info

Hi everyone it's my first story , so sorry if there are some mistakes , but i hope you'll like it :)

Character informations :

Name : M/N Tokito

Age : 14

Gender : Male

Height : 5'5 (165cm) (it's around Takemichi's height )

backstory :

M/N Tokito is a decendent from the Tsugikuni family (Kokushibo/Yoriichi), his family is one of the last demon slayer , because even though the demon king was killed a long time ago, the Tsugikuni family are the only one aware of a secret that Kibutsuji Muzan had , and this secret is that muzan has a decendent , so his family still train with the breathing technique in case if demon were to appears again.

Unfortunately his dad passed away when he was 9 due to an illness, which caused his mom to become depressed and now barley pay attention to him and focus more on her work to distract herself .

M/N also know Takemichi since childhood and is also friend with the 4 others, Hinata + someone else ( it's a secret for now ;] ) .

personality :

obviously he has the same personality as Muichiro , he's easly distracted and forget things easly, so he often give nicknames to others when he doesn't remember their names.  he's really smart, kind only to his friends but is cold to other people, so if someone mess with him or his friends well ... let's just say it's not a good idea to that .

appearance :

like muichiro he has long black hair with blu/mint colored tips , but his eyes are the same color as Kokushibo, they're yellow .

breathing techniques he can use :

- moon breathing

- mist breathing

- wind breathing ( but only mastered the 1,2 and 6 form)