Tutor

Summary: Your girlfriend tutors you for chemistry, and it's always really fun.

*Requested by: whiplaaash-*
-------

"Okay, now, what have you understood about the mole concept, mi amor?" Your girlfriend, Adri, asked you after having taught you the topic for the last one and a half hours. You both were seated on your bed, with your textbooks scattered in front of the two of you.

Remembering everything, you recited word-for-word, "One mole of a substance is equal to the substance's 6,022 x 10²³ units such as atoms, molecules, or ions. The 6.022 x 10²³ number is known as the number of Avogadro or the constant of Avogadro. For the conversion of mass and number of particles, the definition of the mole can be used." 

She clapped for you, "Very good! I'm so proud of you!" 

"I answered the last five questions right. I need my reward." You smirked, tapping on your lips with a finger. 

"You are one sneaky little girl, aren't you, cariña?" She asked, laughing. 

You pouted, "Gimme kiss," like a five year old. 

She chuckled, "Okay, okay, come here." 

You leaned over and let her pull you closer into a soft kiss. She smiled against your lips, chuckling softly when you pulled away. She blushed, "I never get tired of your kisses." 

"Good," you smiled, kissing her cheek. 

"Next question," she said. "If you get this one correct, you're in for a treat." She picked up the textbook and asked you, "List any three distinguishing features between the models of an atom proposed by J.J. Thomson and Ernest Rutherford." 

"I know this, wait." You thought it over and said, "With Thompson the features were that a positive charge forms a kernel, electrons are present throughout the atom, and...um...no space is empty," Adri nodded to encourage you as you continued, "And with Rutherford it was that a nucleus with a positive charge is in the center, electrons revolve in orbits, and most of the space is empty!" 

Adri cheered for you and said, "Well done, mi cariña! You are truly amazing! You've answered everything correctly!" 

You blushed at her words and said, "Well then, where's my treat?!" 

She smiled at you mischievously, and swung herself onto your lap, making your eyes go wide. She kissed you passionately, holding your face in her hands while your arms slip around her waist to pull her closer as you kissed back. 

The kiss slowly grew more and more heated, to the point where you'd begun scattering love bites over her neck and collarbone.

Man, you loved her as a tutor.

-----
SORRY IF IT ISN'T UP TO MARK BUT I QUITE LIKE IT--
Lmk if you did, too <3