1. How It All Begin

- Guren's POV -

The Japanese Imperial Demon Army.

Also known as JIDA, is the militia led by the infamous Hiragi family with 3 goals in mind.

1. Kill the vampires and regain control of Japan.
2. Crush surviving human organizations worldwide.
3. Unite the world under the Hīragi Family.

Or so that was what Guren know of as the true purpose of JIDA, which was neatly hidden away from the public eyes.

The usual him wouldn't take orders from the old general, Tenri Hiragi who had earlier ordered him to improve the standard communication of the army as his disciplinary punishment after his defiant stunt of leaving early, stating he should leave the "important meeting" to the family of "Hiragis".

It's true that the communication between forces were terribly weak.

Himself being an example.

Guren smiled, thinking himself as insane for following that guy's orders this time around, well...

Nevermind that, THIS will be useful for his plans, anyway.

"Ah, here it is, then."

[ Guren logs in ]

-
-
-

Woohoo so finally, Guren has created the chatroom or sort of... :/

But of course, nothing should go according to plan, isn't that right, my fellow readers?

Sorry for the brief cliffhanger ( insert evil laugh ) >:)

It might be short but probably will be longer than this in the future parts.

Stay tune !