"I'm scared for this war..." I say, my voice lowering slightly.

"There's all of us against only them, we'll survive it" he tries to reassure me.

"They have weapons that can kill multiple people in seconds, the leader of them is relentless" I say.

"Leader?" He asks.

"The one who shot you"

"That's him?" He asks.

"Yeah... I can't believe I actually escaped, all thanks to a Stingbat who distracted him" I say. I hear him lightly chuckling to himself. I move my head towards him a little more in confusion.

"A Stingbat distracted him" he says laughing more. I began to laugh too, it really was quite ridiculous.

Our laughs faded and we sat in silence for a moment before talking again.

"Sometimes I can't get the flashbacks out my head" I say. I feel him shift a little behind me.

"Jake told me a little, he was vague though." He told me.

"Normal torture would be inflicting pain on others physically... but what he did was emotional torture and manipulation that would stay with me." I say.

"What... did he do?" Ti'loni asked carefully incase he said something wrong.

"...He..." I begin, I inhale deeply before I continue, my mind revisiting it all again.
"He used this metal thing that gave me electric shocks strong enough to mimic real injuries. He put animal blood all over me so I thought it was mine. I really thought he cut my fingers off and pulled my teeth, even the burning was realistic" I say.

"I'll make him pay..." Is all he could say. I could feel the anger radiate off his chest, his voice deep and dangerous but yet still sympathetic for me.

"Then when it's all over we can live in peace again" I say, smiling with my fantasies of a normal life.

"I've thought about you staying here. How we'd see each other every day, go on missions together and go on adventures as I would show you more of the sea." He tells me.

"I'd love that. Maybe we could even fly again" I smile, remembering when we went flying with Pheobe. The memory of her still burning brightly in my mind.

"That was something. I wonder how well I would manage in the forest regions" he says.

"I think you'd struggle with the balancing on trees part but we all get used to things" I say.

"I'd think so too, climbing and running across trees seems a little hard" he laughs.

"Maybe we could visit some-"

"Ti'loni!"

We both turn our heads fast to Jake who's just slowed himself down from a run using the hut walls. Ti'loni sat up a little, looking at the panicked Jake.

"What is it?" He asks.

"It's the Tulkun, Ronal's soul Tulkun and it's child has been killed" he says, his words slightly out of breath. I leaned forward, figuring Ti'loni would stand up, which he did. He immediately got up and followed Jake out the hut, dissapearing off out of my sight.

I wearily stood myself up, my legs landing all over the place before I got my balance. I hobbled over to the side of the hut as my joints stretched. I hung onto the side and watched out into the village. I see Jake and Ti'loni mount their Skimwing's and take off by the sea line, there was also a few other familiar warriors that follow after them.

I leave my spot and walk over to the crowd of people that are waving their warriors goodbye, it's mostly the women and young men crowded. I approach them as I step off the bouncing walkways and onto the sand.