Author's Note

Hello, my friends. It's been awhile! And I've come to explain myself after an unexpected two year hiatus.

First off, I want to thank you for your support and love. Truly, I am touched to see this story still be holding strong, and I owe my readers an apology for the awful cliffhanger I've left you all alone.

In May of 2020, I wrote a third draft of Kore. It was a different vibe, but I loved it and it felt true to these characters. I had big plans to publish it and the sequel, Persephone, on Kindle and give readers a chance to buy the ebook or a paperback.

Towards the end of May, however, I received what had to be the most brutal, unkind, and unsolicited review of my book I've ever received. Paragraph after paragraph about how awful this book was written, and how much time I had wasted. I was crushed. I immediately lost my confidence as a writer, and with my family dealing with the pandemic lockdown, I turned my attention elsewhere.

That's where I thought this story had been left. Not well written or wanted. Imagine my surprise when I redownloaded Wattpad for the first time in years and discovered Kore is #3 in mythology!

This is a long winded way of saying that I'm sorry. But it's also a way to tell you all that these stories are definitely not discontinued. I have a passion to finish their stories and continue the vision I had had for this series.

It will be some time before another update. Im writing this in January 2023, and I expect to not be finished until May or June, maybe even July of this year. When I am done, however, I will be posting a snippet here and the link to the finished works.

Thank you all for encouraging me. I have always wanted to be a writer, and having that crushing review was very difficult. Your comments and messages and words have helped me so much, and I hope I can do this justice.

With my love,

Madison