Chapter 16: A little Chit-chat

Fable's POV:

After I got to Fazbear Entertainment, I went into the building. I am so mad at Michael, and I saw the greeter. But I ignored them, and I went to the elevator. I pushed the button, and the elevator started to go up to the highest level of the company. I am going to give Michael a piece of my mind.

After the elevator went all the way up, I went to the their office. I knocked on the door, and Eliza opened the door. " Babe, why are you here? " Eliza asked to me, " I need to talk to your dad, and all of your siblings, except for Gregory, " I answered, and she let me inside the office. " Fable, what are you doing here? " Michael, Lily, Noah, Mike and Evory asked to me. I was very mad at all of them, except for Noah and Lily.

" I am here because all of you except for Noah and Lily, are selfish. Eliza, Evory and Mike, don't you realized that Gregory is the one who is going to inherit Fazbear Entertainment. Michael, you didn't let Gregory have a chance to say no. But you said he has to because of his older siblings don't want to inherit the company. I can't believe all you, except for Lily and Noah. You didn't care for Gregory's health after what he been through. Plus, he is afraid of being like Michael one day. He scared to lose everything all over again. Because of your selfish reasons, you all care about yourself. I can't believe you guys, " I explained to them.

Then I stormed out of the room, and I went to Maya and Michelle's office. I knocked on their door, and Maya opened the door. Then let me inside the office, and I sat down. Then told them what happened.

After a few minutes of explaining, they were shocked. " How could they do that? Gregory was put through so much. They don't know about his new mental disorders, yet, do they? " Michelle asked with worry tone, and I shook my head no. Me, Claire, Michelle, Maya, Alex, and Gregory's parents except for Michael found out a few years ago, Gregory has PTSD, anxiety separation and bipolar disorder. 

" I am very worried about Gregory's mental state. I need to go back at home to tell Evan about this, " I told them, and I got up. Then I went to the elevator, and I heard Eliza shouting my name. Then I press the button, and I was so mad at them for not letting Gregory say no. But they always do this, that's what our family's motto is an Afton must expect the unexpected.

After I got home, I unlocked the door. I entered the house, and I went into the living room. Gregory was sleeping again, but on Evan's shoulder. " He really needs a lot of rest, " I reminded Evan , and he looked up at me. " I forgot to tell you that Gregory has these mental disorders. It's turned out his had them for years, " I told Evan, " What are those disorders? " Evan asked with worry. " He had PTSD, anxiety separation, and bipolar disorder, " I answered.

" I knew there was something wrong with Ivy for years, " Evan said, and I knew Ivory always was acting strange since the war, the beginning and the end. " His mental state can't be fix, the therapist said that. But there is only two way, but I don't want to do option one. So, we chose option two," I answered to Evan. 

" What is option two? " Evan asked to me, " Just continued with therapist until he is back to his mental state, " I answered, with sad tone. " Then why didn't you chose option onw then? What is the first option? " He questioned to me, and he looked worried about Gregory. I looked at Prim, who was drawing something. I sighed, " Manipulate his mind, was the first option. So, we didn't pick it, it will make it worse. If we did chose that one, " I answered, and I looked at Gregory. He was still asleep, snuggled against Evan. " This is bad, if his mental is so bad. Why did Michael make him work? " Evan asked to me.

I sighed, and I was scared to tell him. But I have to, " The reason why is no one is going to inherit Fazbear Entertainment, Iv wanted to work so he could for both him and Prim. Plus, he didn't tell his own father because he doesn't want to get lecture by his father about inheriting the company. Plus, he didn't want his father to worry about him. So, he told us to keep quiet, because he was scared, " I answered.

Evan was shocked, I could tell. The room was silent, until Prim got up and sat with us. " Aunt, dad, what are you guys talking about? " Prim asked with curious tone. " Oh, something with your mother. You don't have to worry about that, Prim. Oh, how about you help me make dinner for everyone? " I suggested to Prim, and she nodded. We got up and went to the kitchen.

Evan's POV:

I can't believe my own half-brother did this to Gregory. I know he didn't want to tell his father. Ivory been mental ill since the war, and I need to make sure he rest. But we need to stop the heartless souls as well, which is another thing we need to worry about. I pulled Gregory closer to me, and he made a few sounds. Like squeaking, " It's okay, nothing is here to hurt you, " I soothed Gregory.

Then we heard a knock on the front door, and I can't move. So, Fable went to opened the door, and Prim went to see what was happening from the front. Then Fable went back to the kitchen, and Eliza was trying to talk to her. I need to take Gregory upstairs, and I will take Prim. " Prim, please come here, " I told her to come to the living room. 

" Yes, dad, what do you need? " Prim asked to me, and I picked up Gregory into my arms. " I need to take your mom upstairs, and you as well because there will be an argument here, " I said, as we went to upstairs.

After we went to the secret room, I heard some arguing. I knew this will happen.