𝙵𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝟸𝟿

Start from the beginning

Ran was in her room resuming her contemplation about the recent realisation on the Night Baron. Tears were present once again. 'What would Shinichi do in this situation?' She thought for a bit before she remembered what he said.

"If I know the culprit?" Shinichi asked again.

"Yeah. Like what if it was Professor Agasa?" Ran asked, genuinely curious.

"I'd turn him in." He said, with zero hesitation.

Hearing this, Ran was surprised. "You would?!"

"Yeah. I'd flat out say, "You did it!"" Shinichi said as he continued the walk to school.

"So you can look cool, huh?" She asked as she stopped walking. That sentence made Shinichi stop and look back at her.

"Nope. I'd probably be dead tired by then..." He paused. "I'd have tried my utmost to prove that they didn't do it first..." He said, sadly smiling at the sky, silently hoping that would never come true.-

Remembering that memory, she now found her motivation, finding an alibi for Maeda, to prove his innocence. "Alright!"

In the room, Satoru Maeda and Sayama Akiko are staying

In the room, Satoru Maeda and Sayama Akiko are staying. "Sorry, Satoru. If only I hadn't recommended this tour..." Akiko said as she folded towels.

"It's okay. I came along because I wanted to. This is all the Night Baron's fault..." He said as he brushed his teeth, though with a slight glare.

"Satoru. Don't tell me you-" She started in a quiet but serious tone. That made Maeda hummed as a question, looking back at her. "No, it's nothing!" She said quickly, smiling as she slammed the wardrobe shut. "I'm going to bed. Good night."

"Good night." Right as she left Meada stared at his reflection.

Currently in the interrogation room, the two forensics, Conan and M/n had arrived

"Detective Yokomizo." Said detective answered with a hum of acknowledgement. "We noticed a little bit of cellophane tape on the ends of the security lock."