𝙵𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝟶𝟽

Third point of view

Third point of view

29 Jan 20XX, 3.30pm

Qué the montage of M/n and the twins going to the Ferris wheel and every other arcade game. With M/n winning in the basketball game joint.

They went inside the haunted house with Nana and Kiki clinging on to M/n for dear life.

Right now they are in the line going to the Mystery Coaster.

The trio was 4 behind Shinichi and Ran. A couple and 2 men wearing all black.

He's talking about Holmes again isn't he? M/n just sweatdropped at that fact.

And he almost vomited at what the couple 2 in front of them are doing.

"Don't they have decency to not do that in public? Bleh get a room." M/n mumbled grossed out to the twins.

"I also find that some of us want to have fun without seeing this indecent behavior. They have no self control." Kiki agreed, looking away.

"Awe come on guys, they're in love, let them do what they want." Nana rolled her eyes.

"In love or not this is indecent behavior, even if you're in love you shouldn't do this stuff in public let alone here with children nearby, this is a theme park where there's children everywhere." Kiki pointed out.

"And by your logic Nana... you would be fine if they were having sex instead of doing that? Are you fine with it? Please, do tell."

"I- I guess that's true..." Nana admitted.

"Oh looks like we're going after those indecent people got a go. Glad we won't be on the same cart as them." M/n spoke out.

"That's good."

"You guys sure get along quite well huh?" Nana deadpanned.

I don't know why but these two guys wearing all black that was in front of us earlier seems shady. Can't shake that feeling off too. They are up to something, and they might just end up as my next targets, once I find more information on them.