✦ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟜𝟘

Start from the beginning

The place was filled with luxurious lights, foods and people.

Your eyes already wonder around the place, looking for him and also admiring the place.

Also feeling the stares of woman around you, well why could they not, seeing a very handsome man beside you.

You sweatdrop from their stares...

"Y/n you can get some food, and talk to some your age if you'd like just tell us your report later" Kato said

Cause Daisuke was already kidnap by the elder mens with their signifcant ladies. Probably for FORCE marriage.

"Sure kato-chan" you gave him a sweet smile, wasting no time, you walk towards the food.

A grin shown on your face, ever since entering you already know who that Mafia is.

How could you not when you felt his gaze till now. Getting a peice of cake and a fork you pointed it at the dark balcony.

"Alright shall we move on" you whispred with little excitement in you.

You walk greeting them, finally reaching it you open the kartens to see him.

"Well isn't the Very man who tried to kill me for no reason"

You lean at the wall, taking a bite of your cake. His red blooded eyes stare at you.

'Damn hell his hot asf, he looks like a person who came out in a pqinting,..... with a little vampire theme'

 with a little vampire theme'

Dɪᴀʙʟᴏ Dᴇᴀɴ

"Y/n"

Lifting your face you eyed him, coldly.

"What is it?" Giving him the most coldest voice you'd ever did.

"You killed my men" he said back, but in all honesty he doesn't care about them at all. They were only worthless pawns for him.

"Well you sire hurt my gang and lets not add you trying to kill me" You stab the center of the cake with your fork. gaving him a deadly glare.

He cant help but chuckle from the action.

"What do you expect, you were sniffing your nose in the wrong territory" he put his hands to his pockets.

"Since when did Japan become your territory?" You said in a mocking voice.

"Starting today" He saod so confidently, the you snort at his words.

"Guess the mafia boss have been dreaming for to long"  "Just get to the point, what do you want from me?" You kept your distance from him. "Diablo"

"I just want Kuraki and south back"

"What so you can kill them? No thanks"

"Then how about we make a deal then" Diablo grin.