✦ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟛𝟠

Începe de la început

"Let go of me Hanma" kisaki said coolly pushing  his glasses up.

"Not unless you tell me what the hell are you doing here? Are you spying on us??" Hanma asked.

Flashback:

As soon as Kisaki left he quickly called another follower with a bike and quickly followed the two of you to the hospital.

"So that's Izana, wait- Izana" kisaki covered his mouth with a little shock. "Mikey's Brother... You gotta be kidding me" Kisaki pintch the end of his nose stressed.

"I dont know if I should be happy or stressed or even pity The reaper for his opponent is not a NORMAL APPONENT at all" he sighs.

He watched everything unfold to the part that hanma personally carried you. Unknowing to kisaki that he was actually cheering for hanma when he did that.

"Yez now that's how you do it Hanma!" Kisaki tightens his fist in joy. When he felt himself getting a little carried away from being happy he stood up and followed the two of you again.

Peaking at the window, seeing the two of you being all sweet. "Tsk lucky bastard" was all he said.

|Author: wish that was you and Hinata huh? Dead wrong man!|

And to the part of the kiss, he actually gasped a little loud that Hanma heard and noticed him

"Shit" was all kisaki said as he tried to flee from the place.

End of flashback.

"Hehehe, I can explain" kisaki avoided his eyes.
....

You were done being checked so you left and came to the garden of the hospital, seeing Izana already waiting there for you at your usual place.

You hear your phone ring message being sent.

Sanzu
Don't forget what I told you. Don't be fooled N/n-chan. Your partner in crime Haru.

Reading this you felt your chest tighten yet again. 'this feeling wont go away, Not until I know the whole truth.' you closed your eyes taking a big breath. 'It's not the time to be sweet not caring'

"Iza-kun" you called his name preparing yourself and your heart for the worse. He turns his head Smiling at you, but as of now you didn't feel happy or even a little blush from that smile.

"My queen" that word made you flinch for some reason.

Izana opens his arms signaling you to hug him like you normally do, but You didn't go to him. 'I won't be a victim of LIES!' you thought. 'this is my chance to ask you Izana'

do it but instead walk and sit at the grass ground ignoring him.

His eyes widened in surprise. Letting his arm down looking at your face who's looking at the moon above.

"You change your hair color and style huh?" Izana starts but yet again you ignore his questions.

"Iza-kun who is she?" You rightfully asked.

"And who the hell are you talking about?" His behavior changed from just the word of 'her'

"I was at your apartment today, visiting you and kaku" your lifeless eyes looked at him.

He Flinch hearinh the news, 'so Kaku wasn t joking with me' he thought.

"And, I saw a picture of you and kaku with two girls" you Grin somehow liking this Situation "and Did you know That kaku was VERY scared of me being at your house?" Your eyes Glow a very big smile on your face.