Prologue

Prologue 1

"Zavi beta wada karo, aap apne bhai behen ka pura khayal rakhoge. Unhe kabhi akela nahi chodoge." Misba kept her palm in front of her son, who was looking at his ammi with shock.

"Ji ammi, mai wada karta hu ke mai sabka khayal rakhunga. Unhe kabhi akela nahi chodunga." Her 20 year old son said joining his palm with his mother's.

..
..

Prologue 2

"Meri bhi ek family hogi. Mere bhi chote chote bacche honge or wo idhar udhar ghumenge. Haaye, kitna pyara scene hoga." Munira sighed as she day dreamed about her future.

"Eww ira, ye kaise soch sakti ho tum. Mujhe to soch kar hi ajeeb sa lagta hai." Muniba, her twin sat opposite to her.

"Ha tumhe kyu nahi ajeeb lagega. Tum to ye sab chiz se dur jo bhati ho." Munira chuckled throwing pillow on her sister's face.

Ducking the pillow she threw, muniba ran out.

Their laugh echoed in the whole house.

Misba who was cooking lunch smiled hearing her daughter's laughter.

"Kyu bhai, itna shor kyu machaya hua hai." yazdan said as he came inside.

"Ammi, ye le dhaniya. Or nimbu nahi mila." He passed her the bag which contained vegetables she asked for.

"Shukriya mera baccha." She kissed his head.A

After zaviyar went abroad, he was the one who took responsibility of them.

Their father was a hardworking civil engineer. His pay was good but not enough for them to have a luxurious life.

They wanted zaviyar to be educated and take responsibility of the house as he was the eldest. So, taking loan from the bank, they sent him abroad for his business studies.

He was very good in marketing.

"Ammi, bhai kab wapis aayenge. 8 saal hogaye bhai ko gaye hu." The room fell silent as munira asked this question.

After zaviyar went abroad, they all had to survive on 2 time meals. As they couldn't afford paying loan pluse their studies.

Their parents sacrificed their whole life to let them live a good life.

..
..

Prologue 3

"Yaar, ira mujhe ye bata. Log kaise comfortable ho jate hai ek dusre ko itna intimately chune ke liye." Muniba was sitting on the window seal as she looked at the atmosphere.

"Hmm, jaise har koi hota hai. Isme bura kya hai. Allah ta'ala ne sabko ijazat di hai lekin halal tareeke se." Munira, her 17 year old sister tried to explain.

Nodding her head, she looked out still in her own thoughts.

..
..

Prologue 4

"Dekhiye asad sahab. Aapki beti din ba din bigadti ja rahi hai. Mere to control me nahi aati." Isma complained to her husband, who just smiled in return.

"Ab aap khud soche. Aap hi kehti thi mujh pe gyi hai mujh pe gyi hai. To ab bhugte." He said teasing his wife.

She just whined.

Their children smiled looking at their parents.

"Ammi, mujhe bhi abbu jaisa hi shohar chahiye. Abbu kitne acche hai." Kashish said wishing to have a bond like them. Not knowing what her father had done.