Sumedh : pehle me jata hu...tum mere piche Ana..

Mallika nodded...

Mallika : Liza James...go from back door...and try to find Sara first...

Monika : listen guys..pehle Sara ko bachana hoga..

Basant : yes...nahi toh David Sara k zariye hume harm Kar sakta hai...

Sumedh : yes James liza find Sara first ...you two go with men from back ..
Basant and bhabi will go from terrace...and me and mallika will go from front we will go without men..as David will be wanting both of us..so we will go from front..

Basant: par sumedh ye bohat risky ho jayega...

Mallika : kuch nahi hoga bhai...chill..you both be safe okay?..

They all nodded and left..

Sumedh : so let's go..

Mallika hold his hand and both intertwined their fingers and went inside...

It was dark but both were aware of presence of someone there...

Suddenly some men attack them..

Both faced each other back to back...and shoot those men...

Sumedh : you ok ?

Mallika : huh...Mafia queen ko chun itna Ashan nahi hai...

Sumedh : ha...bohat bol Liya...ab chalo...

Both went further...

He They heard...

"Welcome to my world mr. And mrs. Mudgalkar....or should i say mafia king and queen or more preciously can say samir or myra...."

Sumellika : David  ?

David : yes...my dears...you had came to me for your death...us din toh Bach gaye...aj nahi bacho ge...

He laughed evily...

Sumedh : where is my daughter?

David : someone is eager to meet his daughter...

Mallika : faltu ki baat mat kar...bol hamari beti kaha Hai?

Then they heard crying of Sara...

Sara : mummmaaaa...dadaaaaa...

Sumellika: baby/ angel...

They starts to go to her..

David : are aaa...itni bhi kya zaldi hai..

Let's play some game then we should proceed ...nah...??

Say what ?

Sumedh : David.. ushe chord de...Teri dusmani mujhse hai na...may hu tere samne...Sara ko chord de...

David : nahi...hey...tie her to pillar..

His men tied Sara yo a pillar who was crying heavily...

Mallika : kyu karti rahe ho ye sab ??...kya chate ho ?

David : badla...badla...it was your dad Samir urf sumedh...who had kicked me out of his office....I just wanted  to collaborate with his company...which would have given us profits...he denied just because I am related with illegal business...and collaborate with your dad Myra...urf Mallika...

Sumedh : that's..w..hy..

David : yes that's why...I had killed them...Myra your dad was my main target..as he got chance which was to be mine...and then your dad Samir...he had refused David...the great David...so they faced the consequences...I don't want to kill your moms...but they tired to stop my men...so they also lost their life...and you both were evidence of that crime...as you both saw them...I wanted to remove you both also...but somehow you got save with your siblings...but not today...first I will end your both siblings...

He clapped his hands...

Sumellika was shocked to see sid and avu..

Avu : bhaiyaaa...

She shouted...

David : well Myra...your brother is quite strong..he tried to fight back to us...but se his Condition...

Mallika looked at sid...whose head and lips were bleeding...

Sid : leave us you rascal...

Mallika : David...leave them...

David : nah..first ...is your daughter...then they...and last you both....

He said And pointed his gun towards Sara..

Sumedh: David leave her...rather you will regret...

He said moving towards him

David : Don't move....stay there...

He pointed at Sara...but someone else shoot...and some of his men lay on ground lifeless...

It was liza and James...

Sumedh smriked...David got shocked...sumedh got chance and kicked his hand...and the gun fell down..

Mallika also smriked...

Mallika : well David we had not become mafia king and queen like this only...you should have know...

David got up from ground...

And dusted his shirt...

David : Mera muh kya dekh rahe ho...attack them...

And the fight started....

To be continued...

Love from candy 🍬...

Will they win the fight?

Can they save sidneet and sara ?