~Chapter 27~

Unedited:/-

Mallika's pov..

It has been two weeks I am seeing another side of sumedh...I don't know..why day by day I am falling for him more...initial days of our marriage I use to hate him...because I believed that I can't love someone except Samir...but he is no more in my life.. after that night he has just like vanished into the air...and I had given my full affords to find him...but all in vain...I don't know where is he ...I am tired of this life of mine .. I also want someone's love and care...I found all in Samir...we are more than besties I guess.  But I lost him...it's neither of ours faults...All is because of our fate...

Know I found sumedh...he seems to me like Samir....I had started falling for him...first night of ours ...I still remember...we had deal...but i am now unable to control that deal anymore...I had started loving him...and I wanted to love him only...Samir was my past...now I wanted to be in my present with sumedh...I know he doesn't love me...but still I will love him till eternity...

In this two weeks his care made me outstuck...he did each and single things for me...helped me in morning chores...accompanied me to visits to doctors...handled our deal in office from home...looked after Sara...feed me breakfast lunch and dinner with his own hands....his touches feels current throughout my body...

His eyes tell me that his care is love for me...but then his harsh words made my dream broken...I don't know but he is hiding something from me about his feelings...I am sure...

Pov ends....

Sumedh reached his den and went inside with a swag...

Man : good morning boss..

He wished him..

Sumedh just nodded his head ...

Sumedh : where is he ?

Man : tourcher room..we had caught him yesterday night...and bit him...but he said nothing....

Sumedh : lets go...and start the game..

He said with a smrik...

Sumedh entered a dark room with his men behind him...

Sumedh : Basant came ?

He asked his men..

Man : no sir...

Sumedh pulled a chair and sat Infront of another man tied on chair with chains...

His nose and forehead was bleeding...as his men had beaten him profusely...

Sumedh : so Mr. Vicky agarwal ?....how you are enjoying life in my den?

Vicky : arghhh...leave me I said...

Sumedh : are a itni bhi kya jaldi hai...thorda swagat satkar toh karne do hume...

Vicky : mujhe kuch nahi chahiya Jane de mujhe....

Sumedh : oh...aise kaise....you had tried to kill my sister ....but my wife saved her...giving her life in danger...now she is suffering from pain because of you...YOU FUCKING BUSTARD...YOU THINK I WILL LET YOU GO???