Chapter Eleven: Family Day and Confession?

Start from the beginning

"Who are you looking for?" Nino asked.

"Is Ysa not coming?" He whispered and Nino brow shot up. As if suspecting his bestfriend.

" Not yet, but we're waiting for her." Nino answered and Adrien fell silent.

"Where's your sister, Marinette?" Her father asked.

"She said she's driving." Marinette answered her father with a confuse expression.

"WHAT?!" They all exclaimed.

"She's driving you say? Does she knows how to drive? Tom, what if something were to happen to her?" Marinette's mother worriedly said.

"Calm down,mom. Ysa knows how to drive. Allison will not allow her to if she doesn't know how to " Marinette assured.

"Your daughter's right,Sabine. No need to worry about her. unlike Marinette, Ysa knows what she's doing." Tom said and Marinette just pouted.

Marinette was about to argue with his father when they heard the motor honked beside them. Everyone looked at the man riding his big bike when he climbed down and walk towards them. He removed his helmet and all the people gasped while looking at him, whispers encircled the place.

"Is he a model?"

"He's so handsome."

"He looks cute."

"Is he a student here?"

"Oh my god I'm gonna die."

"Tell me I'm not fangirling."

But Ysa didn't bother to look at them and instead she look at her family and friends with their eyes wide open. She stopped infront of Marinette with a semi- open mouth, She smiled and close her sister's mouth before saying..

"You're drooling."

Ysa used her manly voice that made everyone elated. She went closer to Marinette and holds her waist then whisper.

"Am I that handsome, Marinette?" She used her normal voice that made Marinette's mouth shot wide open in surprised.

"Marinette do you know thi-- oh." Sabine seemed to realize who she was looking at.

Their friends on the other hand looked confused and out of place. Her parents laughed it off and thought that if Ysa will become a boy he will break hearts all around Paris. They went inside while all eyes shot at Ysa because of how handsome she looks with her disguise. Ayla seemed to understand it and began to laugh at those girls.

"Poor girls, I feel so bad for them." Marinette said while laughing.

"Can't blame them, I mean look at her. She's really looks like a model and to top it all, he's freaking handsome." Alya said and laughed with her bestfriend.

Ysa heard their conversation and laughed at the back of her mind. She really nailed her look and the fact that girls jaws are dropping everytime they will look at her adds up to her excitement.

"How'd you meet Marinette,dude?" Nino asked her.

"She's my childhood friend." She replied using his manly voice again.

"Cool! I didn't know Marinette has a childhood friend." Adrien said and she just shrugged and say.

"Maybe you just haven't paid more attention."

"So you know Ysa too?" Nino.

"Oh, Ysa and I are very close with each other, were like two peas in a pod." Ysa answered while smirking.