∘⁠˚⁠˳⁠°CHAPTER 15∘⁠˚⁠˳⁠°

•3rd POV•

The elevator had come to a stop, and the doors opened. Itadori walked out with Aoi, "You wanna see Sakura?" The pink haired boy asked. "Yes please! I wanna know how she's doing!" The swimmer said.

After a while, the duo made it to the Infirmary, Leon was standing out of bed, Chihiro was just woke up from their nap, and Sakura seemed to be awake.

"Hey Sakura. Someone came to visit you." Itadori said, and then Aoi came into view.

Yuji went to go check on Leon and Fujisaki. "Looks like all your bruises have fully healed, and recovered nicely with the concussion." Itadori said.

Leon chuckles in amusement.

The pinkette turns to Chihiro, he takes off the programmer's bandage, "You recover fast! (⁠・⁠o⁠・⁠)" Itadori said.

"Is that a bed thing?" They asked.

"No, that's actually impressive." Yuji said, he chuckles a little.

Leon was finally able to receive love and affection from Itadori. "I missed this." Leon said, Itadori chuckled, "I can tell. You looked like you haven't had a proper amount of love in ages." Itadori said.

Leon laughs a little and he rests his head on Itadori's lap, and he wraps his arms around the pinkette's waist.

"Anything happen?" Leon asked.

"Another class trial. turns out Sakura was trying to kill herself." Itadori said.

"Anything else?" Leon asked.

"No, that's pretty much ii. I'm just hoping that we can all get out of here. All of us alive, and able to see our families again." Itadori said.

Leon just hums in agreement, and then he noticed something.

"Nice dress." The baseball player said.

Itadori chuckles, "Thanks bud." He said.

.⁠。⁠*⁠♡✧⁠*⁠。

It was nightfall, everyone was going to their respective dorms, and Leon and Chihiro were finally out of the Infirmary, and pull Itadori into a group hug and then they go to their dorms.

Yuji was getting pretty tired himself, so he just went to his dorm, he showered, changed and went straight to bed.

The pink haired boy was getting comfortable, until he heard a knock at his door. Itadori opens his door, there was nothing there, and then he looks down.

There was a bouquet of red roses on the floor.

"Huh. I'll have to thank someone for the gift in the morning. In the meantime I'm tired right now."

Yuji suddenly woke up.

He got the feeling that he was being watched. And he didn't like it one bit.

.⁠。⁠*⁠♡✧⁠*⁠。

YerbestofriendoTodo
Another strong cliffhanger! All of the drafts in this story has been filled. Now for the next set of drafts.

*Cue Danganronpa intro music*