"Sexy, right?"

"Damn right." I kissed her, never-minding the lipgloss. "Beautiful ass."

"There you go with that accent." She stated, I chuckled since my accent was still there with a few words. "What time you get off?" I ask, wiping my lips while following her out of the bathroom.

"4:30." She replied, putting on her heels. "You staying here?"

"Nah, me and Tray'll find some to do." I shrugged, she nodded while grabbing her purse. I grabbed a pair of sweats from my drawer and slipped them on.

Helping her up, I glanced at her nails and she sighed. "Yeah you fucked both of us up." I told her, she playfully shoved me and I chuckled while following her downstairs.

"Tray!"

"Yeah?" He answered from the kitchen so that's where we went. "Just wanted to make sure you were up, I'll see you later. Text me if you need anything." She told the both of us before leaving the kitchen, I glanced over at him and he glanced up at me.

"What we doing?"

"I don't really got shit to do, you got friends and shit though."

"Let's go to your spot, I been home all week." He insisted, I chuckled. "In a minute, let me get shit situated upstairs."

~

"GIVE ME THAT SHIT!" I yelled after grabbing Tray's ball from the air with Kristap. "Man, he lame as hell anyways." He stated, I chuckled and took a sip from my cup.

"You not winning." I told him, he scoffed. "How much you wanna bet?"

"I can bet the bank you not."

"Man, fuck you."

I chuckled at his response while restarting the game. "Let's play for real."

"Bet."

~

"Looks like y'all had fun." I heard Honey say, glancing up, I rubbed my eyes while seeing Tray no longer next to me. "Where he go?"

"Bathroom."

I grunted while stretching before I raised up and yawned. "What time is it?"

"5."

"How was your day?" I pulled her down next to me before I took off her heels. "Fast." She shrugged, I furrowed my eyebrows.

"What's wrong?"

"I missed you."

"Clingy ass." I chuckled, she pushed my shoulder and I chuckled. "You hungry?"

"Terribly." She commented, I hummed. "What you want?"

"It don't really matter."