After the Storm-EPILOGUE

Start from the beginning

Masamichi lowers his head as he makes his last announcement of payment that you left behind for your two close friends. He knows that they've been hurting, he can see it in their eyes and in their appearances.

"Maki Zenin and Kugisaki  Nobara. Miss Y/n has requested 40 million dollars for the each of you as well as private jet to fly you to a surprise destination, in which she has stated that you both must continue to live the lives you have deserved for years" 

Maki and Nobara sit in silence without an ounce of emotion on their faces. They're both numb and exhausted and they feel like their attempts at saving you were for nothing, though they know deep down that you would have argued differently.

"Your efforts were appreciated by her" He says into the microphone. "All of you. She loved you all very much, and she cared for you more than you know, she may be sealed but keep in mind that she will live on, hoping that you all accept her gifts to you and go on to live beautiful lives, and the same goes for Mister Gojo who risked his life for her"

"She left him a beautiful letter, a letter that he was buried with close to his heart..one that he would have wanted to read" Masamichi says.

"Thank you for attending this beautiful memorial and now that we have discussed payments for her   and Gojo's loved ones, we will like to unveil the beautiful status for miss L/n/Y/n and Gojo Satoru.

The silk white sheet slides off of both statues and everyone gasps in awe at how beautiful they look.. They are two copper colored statues  one is shooting star with gold and platinum accents and the other is a beautiful copper blindfold with light blue accents directly where his eyes would be.

Applauds and tears fill the wonderful park in which now two statues take up space right in the middle of it for everyone to pay their respects and admire whenever they want.

"Ladies and gentlemen thank you for attending, and for those who were left something from Miss Y/n please stop by the university to pick up your payments and all of your paperwork!" He says before stepping off of the podium.

Your friends all stand right infant of the statues admiring their detailed works, there is so much chaos, sentiment, love and hardships in those statues that they can't all help but smile through their tears, even Maki and Nobara.

They all stand there for hours, admiring, crying and laughing. They even ordered food and sat on the empty chairs. They placed you and Gojo's favorite foods and sat there to reminisce on old times.

-

-

Your friends moved on with their lives but they kept both you and Gojo Close. They all became extremely successful in their endeavors and every 6 months they would all meet up at Bobbys new club for celebrities and elites. They would have get togethers and remember all the old times with you and Gojo.

Inumaki got Married and opened even more clinics.

Bobby had the most successful club in Shibuya, making 8 million dollars a night, he had new dancers and not one of them compared to you.

In your honor he named his club .The Eve.

Nanami was an amazing head master at the school and it became the number one school in Japan.

Todo, found his dream woman and got married as well, he had 12 kids and became one of the top three sorcerers.

Maki and Nobara traveled the world for a while and decided to have children, They had twins a boy who they named Satoru and a girl who they named Y/n to honor you both.

Mai Zenin was executed 7 months after you and Sukuna were sealed..

-

-

A quick thank you: I am getting emotional writing this.

Hi friends, It's your queen of curses here, I don't even know where to begin to thank you all. When I started this book my goal was to have fun and write a fanfic that I thought that nobody would read.. and then the views started rolling in and I would wake up every single day to see your hilarious or supporting comments.

This story will always remain close to my heart because of it being my first. Thanks to this book I was able to learn more about my own writing and identify my weaknesses and strengths so I can write better ones in the future for you guys!!! Please let me know in the comments if you enjoyed this story as much as I did!

You guys since then have been motivating me non stop to keep on writing, I couldn't ask for better readers than you guys. The love and appreciation that I have for you all is unmatched and I can't thank you all enough.. I hope that you guys stick around for my upcoming books, to make you mad, sad, laugh and horny lmaoo!

Thank you guys once again, I love you all so much ! Keep on being as amazing as you are and never give up on what you want!.. anyways keep scrolling down below to see a sneak peak of my new book..

-
-

LADIES AND GENTS AND NON-BINARY LOVES : I introduce you to...

                - SIX HEARTS- GOJO X Y/N by SAKUNAS GIRL!

By the time I've posted this Epilogue, I have posted three chapters of SIX hearts as a treat for you guys to enjoy my loves! Go check it out and addI to your library so you can enjoy!!