𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐨

billie's pov

it's been five years now. y/n and i are 13. we finally decided to go to normal school last year. it's definitely not the best but we're too far in to convince our parents to homeschool us again.

i walked into the cafeteria, noticing y/n sitting in the same spot as always. her hood was up and she held a book in her hand.

i frowned and approached her, sitting my lunchbox in front of her.

"you okay, y/n?" i questioned.

she nodded without even looking up from the book. i frowned, not believing her but decided not to push it.

eventually this bitch named macy and her little crew walked up to us. i didn't really know her but she has a stank ass attitude.

"aye, y/n. let's talk about last period." she said in a teasing tone.

y/n slammed her book shut and tossed it down on the table.

"leave me the fuck alone." y/n said, obviously fed up. i've never seen her this mad before.

macy just chuckled, taking some milk from her friend alejandra.

she opened the carton and poured it all over y/n's head. good thing she had her hood on. lots of people started to laugh and even record.

i finally stood up, knocking the milk out of macy's hand.

"what the hell is wrong with you?!" i frowned. i suddenly felt a hand on my shoulder. i looked over to see y/n standing up. she took her jacket off so now i could really see the fire in her eyes.

i looked down noticing the book in her hand. she gripped it so tight her knuckles turned white. i gulped.

"somebody's mad!" alejandra laughed.

y/n used the book to smack alejandra with it. a bunch of noises came from other students. i wasn't sure what to do.

macy punched y/n in the face but it didn't affect her at all. y/n tossed the book and started going crazy on macy. her fists slammed into her head multiple times. macy dragged y/n to the ground by her hair but y/n never stopped.

i tried my best to pull y/n off but she wouldn't budge.

"y/n! stop, that's enough!" i yelled, noticing macy bleeding.

y/n raised her fist once more but i grabbed it and yanked her off.

finally some teachers ran over. now they come. i lifted y/n up while the teachers checked on macy.

y/n wiped blood from her nose, grabbing her book and jacket as if nothing happened.

"you, go to the principal's office now." one of the teachers said sternly to y/n. she kept a frown on her face as she stormed off.

i grabbed our things and went after her.

~~~~~~

we finally got everything situated. y/n did not get the punishment. macy and alejandra did. im glad they understood. macy and alejandra are nothing but bullies. they have been since day one.

now we were outside sitting on a bench, waiting on my mother to pick us up. y/n had an ice pack for her nose.

"how does it feel?" i asked.

"fine. those bitches are weak as fuck." she chuckled.

"you scared me for a second. i didn't think you were gonna stop." i looked over, making eye contact.