Birth of love

Well, the letter was sent. Neymar still tried to get back to normal, but it turned out really bad. Feelings were killing him. It was suffering that did not allow him to live. Weeks lasted as a sleep,some water and over and over again.
One evening, Neymar received a message that he was really looking forward to.

Leo: Today at 7PM at your place.

Neymar didn't know what Leo wanted to talk about, but he didn't care.he wished Just to see Leo, just to talk to him and get at least some attention. The time dragged on treacherously for a very long time. He decided to have a drink for courage, so by the time Leo arrived he was already drunk.

Hearing the doorbell, Neymar opened it and saw Leo. His heart skipped a beat, their eyes met.

Leo smelled alcohol and pushed Neymar into the room and immediately pressed him against the wall.

-did you drink? Answer.
Seriously asked Leo with evil flashing eyes

- a little, just for courage. Neymar smiled drunkenly

- why? why are you killing yourself? I'm not worth it. I'm really not the one you need. I'm not a family man, and I have a girlfriend.

Leo didn't reject any feelings to NeyNey

-Do you care about the opinions of others? If you are with me, you will be like in paradise. You will literally have everything. I will not give you reasons for sadness or anger, I will always be there ...

Alcohol loosened tongue of the younger man,now he was talking just what he wanted to

Leo pursed his lips and sighed heavily.

- I don't care, I already have a career and money. What are you going to do? Do you know how many intolerant fans we have? Neymar, it's all very difficult and I don't want any problems.

-Leo, I can't live without you. You are like my air.
Both did not notice how they became closer to each other.

Neymar ran his eyes from Leo's eyes to his lips.

-Leo..

Neymar whispered softly and looked into the eyes of the man standing opposite.

-forgive me...forgive me Neyney...

Leo whispered just as quietly as Neymar did. He apologized now for everything. For his cold attitude towards Neymar, for his sidelong glances, for the fact that Neymar is now in such a state because of him. For everything and at once

-I'm not mad at you. I can't.

Neymar answered completely sincerely and honestly. He really wasn't mad at Leo, he really couldn't. He loved that man too much. Leo pressed Neymar to him a little, and Ney only smiled.

- Leo, you are the best

Neymar said and slightly closed his eyes, expressing calmness.
At some point, he felt someone else's breath on his neck. Leo pressed guy to himself and buried himself in NeyNey's neck. No one said anything, everything was difficult and confusing for both, but right now it was good and very calm.It felt so right.

———————-
No kisses in this part,I don't want it to happen to fast:)