I care about you

They spent the whole evening together, by night Leo went home.

Neymar felt noticeably better, he ate and went to bed with a good mood. In the morning Ney went to training,once he entered the locker room guys started asking "how are you ney?""where did you disappear for so long?"" who was it all about?"
Neymar answered only questions regarding health and his well-being.

He made an eye contact with Leo and sort man smiled at him with a weak smile, only to not show any feelings in front of the guys.

The training went well until the moment when Neymar stared at Leo and the ball flew right into his face, breaking his lower lip. He sat down on the grass and spat blood. Leo volunteered to take him to the medical room and under the eyes of the guys they left.
-how are you?

Leo asked as he sat Neymar on a chair and locked the door.

-everything is fine, only a little lip ache

Ney answered while the lip was still bleeding. Leo moistened a sterile fabric with a special liquid and gently washed the injury , and then sat down next to him holding a cotton pad with an antiseptic on Neymar's lip.

-Be careful next time , okay?

Leo asked very thoughtfully

-Are you upset by my injuries?

Ney asked with a grin and looked at Leo, who pursed his lips and later, after a little thought, answered

-Yes. I care about your wounds, I care about your experiences, I care about your pain and your luck. I always support you in my heart and deep in my soul. I care about your well-being and your health, both physical and mental. I care about your relationships with other players, me I care if you get hurt, I care about everything about you. because I care about you, Ney.

Leo's lips left a light kiss on Neymar's forehead and soon Leo pressed Neymar to him and they sat in an embrace until Neymar's lips stopped bleeding, later they returned to training

——————-
Sorry for that short part👀