early school life( part 1)

"Why did you take so long?" Hope complained, stomping her foot angrily

"I was gathering information" Victor replied with a sigh

Hope looked at him for a moment then replied "What did you find out?"

Victor rolled his eyes "I discovered some things and thanks to you I couldn't eliminate the source of the information"

"Were you going to kill the informant?" Hope asked indignantly "We don't kill"

"Ahh, don't come with that disgrace!" Victor rolled his eyes and pointed his finger in Hope's face, "If you didn't kill, your curse wouldn't trigger!"

"It was an accident" Hope defended herself, even though she knew Victor's words were true.

"It vampires?" Victor asked, approaching Hope and coming face to face with her.

"They were Nazis!" Hope snarled, remembering her mother's murder "And you helped them"

"Don't try to blame me, girl!" Victor narrowed his eyes staring at Hope with hatred "You killed my cousin and still keep me as a slave"

Hope sighed, lowered her head, and sobbed when she realized that she had no arguments to fight Victor "I'm sorry, I don't want this, keeping you as a slave, you're not a slave!"

"Then let me go!" victor growled

"You have your emotions turned off" Hope stamped her foot staring at Victor "I won't let you go around killing people"

"Fuck you then! I'll make sure to make your life miserable while you force me into slavery" Victor rolled his eyes and spoke in disgust "The werewolves here manage to partially shift outside the full moon and don't know anything about their family "

"How did you find that out?" Hope asked curiously letting the negative feeling go away" About my family"

"I found a wolf that was following us and I lied about your father turning me and he didn't recognize the name!" Victor replied with a slight sigh of dismay "He didn't even notice me as a vampire, apparently he could only smell the little wolf scent on me"

Hope widened her eyes and approached Victor to smell him making the boy back away on instinct "in fact, deep down in that unbearable smell of death, you have a wolf scent on you"

"hey you're a part vampire too" Victor replied offended

"yes, it wasn't an offense the more powerful the vampire the worse the smell of death" Hope answered seriously, it was true the older the vampire the stronger the smell of death was and that's how wolves avoided older vampires" same you're having few vampire years, it must be because you are of my bloodline!"

Hope puffed out her chest proudly and Victor rolled his eyes!

"Wait, why was the wolf following us?" hope asked

"This house belonged to his sister" Victor replied and pointed outside when his ears caught something "we better go, we have company"

Hope widened her eyes and waved, Victor put his hand on Hope's waist, holding her to him, and blurred disappearing from the spot

--

"Are you sure they were here?" Derek asked irritably

"yes, I saw them here" Peter replied "The beta looked sick a while ago, that must be why the smell of death"

"Yes, I can feel it!" Derek responded with another growl, "Could the girl change into a wolf?"

"I already said yes!" Peter answered irritably

"So there's a chance she's related to us" Derek replied with a sigh "Now maybe the big bad wolf has a random beta and a Hale..."

"Maybe the girl is the big bad wolf" Peter replied looking at the house "it would make sense if we are her descendants"

"leave it to her, let's deal with the alpha pack first, looks like the girl and the beta don't want any trouble at now"
---

Hope pulled out of Victor's arms after the two stopped. She was almost getting used to vampire speed. Then she had little nausea.

"Let's find a place to stay," Hope said looking at the many houses in the condominium

"Do you have money for rent?" Victor asked expectantly

"Not even a little!" hope replied

"Weren't you rich?" victor was outraged

"My family is rich, not me!" Hope answered and then she saw an old man coming out of a house, he looked tired and the way he was physical, she didn't have anyone taking care of him and she pointed "To that old man"

Victor looked at the old man and sniffed the air "He looks sick"

"Yes, let's pass as relatives looking after him, use compulsion just this once" Hope ordered

"If I don't want to--" Victor tried to go against Hope's orders, but he couldn't in the end, he used compulsion on the old man and they got a house.

---

A week later

"Children, wake up" The old man called, James Wikes called into his son's room and his girlfriend, Whose names were Victor and Hope

James' son came from New Orleans to take care of him and his girlfriend Hope Mikaelson came along and James took a liking to her.

The two were sleeping in the same bed facing each other when they woke up.

"What do you hear old man?"

Victor got angry

"It's time to start school son" James smiled gently

James' eyes lit up, he had gone into depression when his son died in a car accident 5 years ago, now finally his other son came to spend time with him and he was making the most of it

"School?" Victor growled, "why?"

"Why are you going to spend time here it's not enough and so is your girlfriend" James pointed to Hope who was snuggled in the corner of the bed in fluffy pajamas

"Okay, old man, I'll wake her up, we're already downstairs!" Victor spoke with a fake gentle smile

"I'll prepare breakfast!" James closed the door with a smile

"Hey wake up, Victor kicked Hope's ass"

"What you want?" Hope snarled kicking Victor back

"Let's go to school!" Viktor rolled his eyes

"Why?" Hope questioned whimpering

"Why did you have to make me so soon to make a good, responsible man think he's my father" Victor replied rolling his eyes and kicking Hope's ass again, and Hope kicked his leg "besides why the fuck do I have to be your boyfriend"

"Because I love... Landon... and I don't want a male to come on to me... until... I... meet... him again" Hope said, but she had a hard time with it. Voice

"I don't love anyone! Why do I have to go through this?" Victor responded by grinding the other ring on his finger "I don't even need the sunlight ring, my sealed wolf side still helps me with that"

"Why do you have your feelings turned off," Hope said with a grimace "it's cute, it can be affectionate, it's sexy and it will get girls' attention and I don't want... them to get hurt!"

"Wow! Mikaelson complimenting me! What a miracle" Victor rolled his eyes ironically "Why the ring? We're not engaged!"

"It's to hide the smell of death in you to show that I'm not free for stupid boys to come and torment me" Hope replied giving Victor a kick "I never thought about wanting to one day...engage...with...you"

"What knowledge, the same goes for me" Victor snorted

This is how the school life of Beacon Hills' most quarrelsome couple began.