information

"Beacon Hills?" Victor read the sign with a look of interest "never heard of it"

He declared nonchalantly making his way back to the forest where he observed everything calmly. Hearing it made him aware of everything that was in the forest.

he narrowed his eyes and sighed pulling two knives from his shirt.

"You can take it away, my claws, but I've improved myself" Victor spoke proudly and threw the knives into the bush.

The knives traveled and entered the bushes causing two sounds, one from an animal and one from a person.

"Gotcha" Victor yelled and ran into the bush
---
"Damn" Peter groaned staggering feeling his leg hurt "A knife?"

Peter didn't have time to straighten up, because a hand grabbed his neck throwing him to the ground. Peter tried to get up but was kicked in the ribs making him flinch.

"Who are you" The person who knocked him down grabbed him by the neck again and lifted him "Why are you following us?"

"How did you get there so fast?" Peter's vision cleared and he saw that his attacker was none other than the boy who was in the house with the wolf girl.

He swallowed his anger and managed not to attack the boy. He didn't know what the boy was, but he didn't want to become the enemy of a werewolf capable of fully transforming.

"I asked you..." The boy punched Peter in the stomach making him flinch and killed a growl in his throat by holding himself back from reacting.

"Damn, calm down, I'll talk" Peter flinched, answering the boy.

He gave up, the kid was powerful and Peter wasn't at his best. His best choice was to trick the boy and try to run away.

--

Victor looked at the man, who he held by the neck, and then narrowed his eyes "Let's start talking!"

"You're in my house!" The man snarled holding the arm that Victor had wrapped around the man's neck.

"Ohh, it makes sense that the house doesn't seem like anyone's" Victor replied wryly "what's your name?"

It was simple, he entered the house. if you owned it! He couldn't get in, the rule is simple. Vampires outside!

"My name is Peter, Peter Hale and the house was my sister's..." The man replied gasping for air with Victor's grip "she died!"

Now it made sense to Victor who looked at the man looking for the lie and even heard the man's heart proving he wasn't lying.

Then Victor's eyes widened as the wet dog smell touched his nose. He nearly choked looking at the man then calmed himself with a sigh.

"You don't look like you're lying!" Victor looked deep into the man's eyes and then his eyes turned malicious "But, I can't just let you live knowing about me, can I? Dog?"

Peter's eyes widened, and his eyes turned yellow. He used his wolf strength to get out of Victor's grasp but he couldn't, just making the boy look curious.

"Seriously, are you trying to beat me in the Force?" Victor laughed, squeezing Peter's neck even tighter"It's not even a full moon"

"Shut the fuck up!" Peter growled transforming "I'll kill you"

"As?" Victor stuttered in a minute of weakness giving Peter enough time to kick Victor in the chest, knocking him back.

"I have my tricks" Peter joked adjusting his collar "What are you, kid?"

"Hybrid? No! Too weak" Victor rolled on the ground and got up on guard "Very weak indeed! Just a freak wolf"

Victor was right, a hybrid would have kicked him away, even more so now that he was just a baby vampire.