𝐙𝐄𝐑𝐎, arrival

Start from the beginning

Yor put Loid and Anya behind her as she stood in a fighting stance.

Chiyuki hesitantly hide behind Decim, who paid no mind to her and simply observed everyone else in the room.

Kazuki was already aiming his gun while Rei was scooping a very curious Miri into his arms.

Honey-senpai and Mori were circling the host club protectively.

"Protect us god!" Hiyori and Yukine cry out.

"I'm not that type of god!" Yato insists, scrunching his nose.

The Fruits Basket cast, Yuki and Kyo took defensive forms as Tohru stood awkwardly behind them.

The Tokyo Manji Gang taking on menacing stances. All except Smiley, because he helped Angry up before anything else.

The Wind Breaker cast followed, taking their respective fighting style stances.

Sullivan held out a protect arm for Iruma, pushing him back as he and Opera prepared for battle.

Asmodeus formed flames by his bare hands and Clara had her hand hovering over her pocket.

The chainsaw man cast wearily drawing weapons or making weird noises in Denji and Power's case.

"Shield!" Vanitas shrieks, pushing Noe in front of him.

Saiki was sitting down in one of the theater chairs, sighing as he could hear every racing thought, including his own idiots who were running around stupidly as usual.

Mash was forming a fist, stretching his limbs while Finnn was cowering on the floor. Wrapping himself around Mash's muscular leg.

Gon, Kurapika, Illumi, and Hisoka all drew odd weapons like a fishing rod and playing cards.

The Sakamoto Days cast also drew their own weapons. One of which included a soda cap.

Kuro although looked indifferent, still held Mahiru from joining the fray.

Mukoda was instantly brought closer to Fei who began growling at everyone while Sui was jumping up and down. Both were obviously ready.

The Jujutsu students were creating their own circle, activating their cursed energy.

The Black Bulls and co were flipping open their grimoires. The Future Pro-Heroes readying their quirks. Hanako and Kou drawing out their knife and spear.

From the Classroom of the Elite, Ayanakoji didn't move, he just stood and observed.

"Get 'em Mob!" Reigen commands, nervously pointing towards anyone who breathed to hard towards him.

"Ok master," Mob easily agrees, raising his hand.

The Record of Ragnarok cast were getting to destroy everything in sight.

Aang tried to look at everyone with a smile but it immediately fell once feeling everyone else's menacing gaze.

Before total chaos could totally ensue, a clear voice came over the speakers.

"Oi! Calm down! We haven't started yet!" A feminine voice boomed around the room.

"Shut up!" A boy's voice screeched which followed by the sound of a slap.

"Ow! What was that for you- "The female got cut off by yet another slap.

"Dear patrons," The male started, ignoring what happened before. The sound of the girl groaning behind him. "We ask you to calm down before we have to act on irrational means."