LOVE SPEAKS LOUDER THAN WORDS (pt. 1)

Start from the beginning

*Curtain whirring sound*

*Groaned softly*

" Mmmm~ Who opened these curtains~? " Groaned Mew while rubbing his eyes and covered himself inside the blanket.

" Your mom obviously! Come on Mew baby get up! It's morning already! " Said Mew's mom while opening the curtains so that bright lights will come inside the room. Mew didn't get up from his bed so his mom turned off the AC.

" Turn it on now! " Groaned Mew cutely.

" Oh god this child! Mew! Get up you'll be late for college! " Said Mew's mom.

" I'm so sleepy and so tired~ go and lemme sleep! " said Mew from inside the blanket.

" Oh yeah? Tired of what? Watching movies all night? " Asked Mew's mom sarcastically.

" Watching movies is such a tough job you know~ I'm so tired now~ lemme sleep more~ " said Mew.

" Tough job hmm? Spoiled brat! Come on! Get up now before I'll tickle you till you'll get up from the bed! " Said Mew's mom playfully and smiled cutely. Mew came out of the blanket.

" You are not going to do this! " Said Mew and he woke up

" You are not going to do this! " Said Mew and he woke up. Mew's mom smiled and she sat beside Mew.

" Watching movies all night is not good for your eyes and health son. You also should get enough sleep. " Said Mew's mom while caressing Mew's hair.

" You know what? You shouldn't interfere in my life or whatever I do! I don't like being restrained at all. Please let me be the way I want to be. I'll sleep when I want to sleep, I'll get up when I want to get up. I'll go to college and study, it is not that I am enjoying being like rich kids and wasting money. Please. And anyway, even though I may call you mom sometimes, but you don't really have to act like mom in front of me. You are a stepmother, then just stay as a stepmother. Got it? Ugh! Already spoiled my mood and day in the morning! " Said Mew very rudely and he got up from bed and went to the bathroom but before going to the bathroom he turned around and looked at his mom. Mew's mom looked down sadly.

" Next time don't come to my room. Especially when I am sleeping. Only dad is allowed to do that. Got it? " Asked Mew. With a soft smile on her face, she nodded and went outside of Mew's room. Mew sighed and he went inside the bathroom to get freshen up.

In the living hall,

" Has this spoiled prince woke up? " Asked Leonard, i.e Mew's dad.

" Yes he got up but.... I spoiled his day. " Said Mew's step mom sadly.

" Why are you saying like this honey? " Asked Mew's dad.

" He got angry seeing me in the room. " Said Mew's mom.