Jane released her mouth from Janella's button while her fingers are still inside. She motioned for Janella to meet her mouth, so that Janella was sitting on the bed, still with Jane inside her. It gave Janella feelings of euphoria. Jane kissed her passionately while thrusting inside her in a sitting position. It was rough and wild but it overtook Janella. She wrapped her arms around Jane, drew her closer, clinging, kissing Jane's earlobes and neck. Her climax came so grand that she had to bite Jane's shoulder.

After a loud moan, Janella like paper fell on the bed panting. She reached out to Jane who fell beside her, only to find her fast asleep.

Janella groaned. What the fuck?! So what is this now? Just a fuck?

***********

The next day Jane woke up without Janella beside her. She went to the dining table but no food was prepared.

It was 10am. She checked her phone and no message.

Love, where are you? She managed to send the text message.

No response.

So Jane prepared to go to school and decided to eat at school.

They did not see each other the whole day. Neither did they communicate. Jane was getting worried so she decided to wait for Janella at her classroom.

She hid behind the wall. She didn't want Janella to see her. She knew her girlfriend is upset.

As soon as the class was over, she met Janella by the door. Janella simply looked at her.

"What's wrong, Jea?"

Janella gave her another look. This time her eyes looked fiery.

"Why are you mad, love?"

Janella was still quiet as they approached Janella's car. As soon as they were inside, Janella started tearing up.

"Jea talk to me," Jane demanded.

"Stop calling me Jea, if to you I'm just an object."

"Now where did that come from?"

"Do you even remember what happened last night?"

"What? Did I hurt you? Did I say something wrong?"

"No! You never said a word. You kept saying you're drunk. We had sex and you never said a word."

"What was wrong with that?"

"Oh fuck, Jane! I don't want to be your object. I don't want to be just someone who's going to satisfy your needs, your flesh, you being horny! I'm your girlfriend, Jane! Not some whore!" And after saying that Janella broke down in tears.

Jane reached out to hug her. But Janella pushed her. "You know how I felt last night? I felt embarrassed. I felt gross! You weren't even you when you were kissing but I tried to understand. But then you never said anything. You didn't do to me things you do to me after making love. And all it felt was sex!"

"Jea, I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. I know being drunk is not an excuse. But I never see you as an object. I love you, with all my heart. I adore you. Nothing has changed."

Jane made another attempt to reach out to Janella to hug her, this time, Janella gave in.

"I missed you," Janella continued. "You were so busy. And I can't even reach you even when we're together."

"I'm sorry love. I'm sorry. I'm here now..."

**********
After that incident, Janella thought that Jane would man up and mature.