Disclaimer/Warning

Hi, Archers! I unpublished Shattered Bullets first few chapters for revisions and minor changes to make the start better than the previous ones. I advise to read the parts again (if ever you already did last time) to refresh and see a few changes. Kindly read the warning below before proceeding.

This book will dual P.O.V. so, we'll be having Zy's P.O.V, too! Yay! 

Warning!

READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!

The characters in this book are morally gray and far from ideals. This book is darker than our previous ones and will tackle underground organizations. This book contains explicit sexual content, graphic violence, profanity and contains sensitive topics that may or may not be in favor of everyone's opinions, ideas, or beliefs. This includes matured scenes not suitable for young readers. This story contains sensitive contents which some people may find disturbing. If you can't handle sensitive topics then this story is not for you.

Content Warnings: Will tackle and mentions drugs/drug abuse/intake, human tr*fficking, assault to minor, torture, murder, arson, assassination, suicide, suicide ideation, brainwashing, and traumas.

This story can trigger depression and might include self-harm. Do not read this story if you can't handle depressing scenes and topics.

Please be warned. Again, read at your own risk.

If in any way this book and contents are making you uncomfortable and was detrimental to your mental health, I advise you not to proceed. If ever you did click the next page and continue, good luck! Thank you for continuing with me in this journey.

I want you to know that you are so brave and I admired your courage for holding on a lot. If you need help. We are here to listen. You are not alone.

Suicide Prevention Hotline/Emotional Crisis:

The HOPELINE Project's hotlines can be reached at (02) 804(4673), 09175584673 (HOPE) and 2919 (toll-free number for all Globe and TM subscribers).