By the Order of Queen Luna

Warning smut ❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥
Reader PoV:

"I don't know what has gotten into you, whatever it is I like it," Emily says as I began flicking her earlobe with my tongue making Emily gasp, I start kissing back down her neck, careful not to get to carried away, because Emily will not be happy if I left a love bite on her neck, I kiss her collarbone getting rewarded with yet another gasp of pleasure from Emily.

Kissing my way down to her breasts, biting her nipple, ever so slightly, causing Emily to arch her back upwards, releasing Emily's nipple from my mouth, I sit back up onto her hips, while placing a hand in-between her breasts, pushing her back down onto the mattress.

"Patients, my darling," I purr, drinking in her beauty.

"We don't have the luxury, to take our time," Emily tells me, damn it, I know she is right, I glance over at the clock, fuck! I think to myself.

"Oh well, I guess we just have to be late," I tell her as I reach one of my hands between her thighs, giving her inner thigh a little pinch, with that Emily flips us over so that, I'm the one on my back.

"I am not going to be late, just because you want a fuck," it always makes me blush, when Emily talks like that.

"I love it when you talk dirty," I tell her knowing full well, she wanted me just as badly as I wanted her, "besides, can I help it that my fiancé is drop dead gorgeous? that I cannot keep my hands to myself," to prove a point, I reach up taking both her breasts in my hands, squeezing them, Emily threw her head backwards.

"Your Evil," Emily says, getting off the bed so she could take off her knickers, she is completely naked now, "Take them off," Emily ordered me pointing towards my knickers, I do as she asked, Emily climbed back onto the bed, without warning Emily set on my face, she began straddling herself against my lips, grabbing underneath my knees pulling them upwards, parting them, just enough, that she laid down on top of me, with her face between my legs.

Suddenly I felt Emily's tongue on my centre, while she still was straddling herself against my lips, I take a hold of her hips, stopping her motions, gently pulling her a little closer, I begin to lick her centre, slowly our bodies began to rock together, finding a nice rhythm.

I enter my tongue inside of her, placing two of my fingers directly onto her G-spot, am glad I know Emily's body so well, I gently began to make small circles, Emily does the same, placing her tongue inside me, gently rubbing my G-Spot, it didn't take long for my body to start to tremble.

"Wait...for me... come together," Emily manages to get out, as her body is also trembling, I remove my tongue from inside her, replacing it with my two fingers, Emily does the same, biting the inner side of my thigh in an attempt to stop herself from screaming as our orgasm hit us both at the same time.

Emily collapses on top of me, we just lay there for a moment, both of us breathing heavy, once we get our breathing back to normal, Emily turns around so that we are once again facing each other.

"Well, that was different," I said looking up into Emily's eyes, as she smiles down at me.

"It's something I always wanted to try, plus since we really didn't have much time this morning, I thought it would be the perfect time to try it," Emily explain to me, giving me a kiss, she rolls off me, before she could get out of bed, I take a hold of her hips pulling her back onto the bed, "sweetheart, I love you, however we really cannot be late," Emily tells me kissing my lips once again.

"What if we don't go in today? We can simply tell them, that am still in a lot of pain with my ankle, that you have to stay with me to make sure I rest, then we could turn off our phones, spend the day in bed, watching films, eating, talking, making love," I tell her, kissing Emily on the neck.