Chapter 23

I exit the steaming bathroom, clouded by a sweet rosy scent

I exit the steaming bathroom, clouded by a sweet rosy scent. Can't say that I'm not feeling a bit lightheaded, those everything showers will have you feeling on the brink of death.

Putting on some fancy underwear, a lace push-up bra, and a matching thong. Red might I add.

I force my ass down on the chair in front of my makeup table, dreading the detangling I have in front of me. You see my hair is curly, of course. And it's quite long so this will take me a good hour, maybe two.

Using some products scented with roses I manage to do a curly leave out. My arms are aching but it was worth it.

I have another hour until I'm expecting company. Walking through my wardrobe I scan the different dresses. The color of my aura today will be dark red.

I settle for a dress that has my boobs spilling out, it has a flowy bottom with a decent amount of cleavage.

Picking out my favorite red bottoms I reach for a silver necklace with a round pendant on it. Not forgetting to strap a blade to my thigh.

I hear the sound of the doorbell. Alessandro should be here in a few minutes. "midnight, who is at the door?" I say.

"Alessandro Lombardi according to face recognition"

I check the silver watch on my wrist, he's early.

I grab my things before making my way down to the door. Turning the locks, I open the door to reveal Alessandro.

Lord have fucking mercy.

I feel myself melting as I run my eyes all over his frame. He's wearing a black suit with a white dress shirt. Rings on his fingers and a silver watch adorning his left wrist.

As always his beard is neatly trimmed and his hair is styled nicely. His dark eyes bore into mine, I feel stunned.

"Buonasera, bella" the words drip sweetly from his luscious lips.

I want to kiss those lips so badly.

"Simone" he states when I don't answer.

"just―" I grab his hand pulling him closer to me. Wrapping my arms around his neck is a bit easier now that I have my heels on.

I connect our lips in the most seductive kiss I've ever given someone.

I suck on his lip, biting down softly. He groans when I slip my tongue into his mouth. Hands instantly finding my hips. He tastes sweet and minty, I can't get enough.

I pull away licking my lips watching him blink bewildered. I calm my breathing down, letting my hands fall to his chest.

"Good evening" I whisper with a smile on my face.

"I-I, hi?" he stutters with a blush rising on his tanned cheeks.

"hi," I let out a chuckle.

"We could just―" he bends down kissing me again softly. I pull away but he follows right after. His tongue meets mine, and a tiny moan falls from my lips. I turn my head but his lips find my neck instead.