"Damn....you had trained him good....boss will be more glad to have him now"Kai spoke but gasped as he was thrown on floor when kook punched him hardly.....

"Dare to say anything about my love"kook spoke voice filled with anger....he was about to hit Kai more but everything became silent when he heard a gun shot from his left where tae was standing.....

Kook's eyes went wide when he saw Lisa was sheilding tae and blood was flowing from her left side chest....tae was as shock as kook Because he didn't knew when Lisa came infront of him and took the bullet....

Kook ran towards Lisa who was falling on the ground holding her bleeding chest....kook sat on floor with her in his arms ....yeonjun shooted the man who aimed on tae....

"Lisa....what...what you did"kook spoke looking at her still in shock...

"I...I saved ...y-ou-r li-fe....y-ou....sav-ed mi-ne ye-ars ag-o... Ahhhh....ago....a-nd to-da-y I sav-ed t-ae....y-ou-r ....yo-ur life.... do-n't think ...ahhh ..th-ink ....I...I di-d som-e fav-or on you......ahhh... it's-it's ev-en bet-ween us....ta-ke....tak-e ca-re o-f hi-m tae...."Lisa spoke between her uneven breath....she was hissing in pain....

"Nothing will happen to you ok"kook spoke holding her on hand ....tae sat on his knees near them as Lisa held tae's hand with her shrivering hand....

"Tak-e car-e of ....of ea-ch oth-er"Lisa spoke as she smiled at them....hobi came running to them....hobi was crying seeing Lisa like that where tears were flowing from taekook's eyes too....

Tae was about to say something but looked at front when he saw Kai's reflection in a cars mirror....Kai was pointing gun towards kook....and another gun shot was heard....

Kook jerked his head where he saw tae now sitting next to him on his knees kook looked at tae who smiled at him ...

Kook shook his head....hobi immediately sat on the ground and took Lisa who was still a little conscious in his arms....while kook held tae ....his heart started to beat rapidly when he touched tae's shoulder and felt something wet there ....his eyes went wide when he saw blood on his palm... tae's body fell on his....

Yeonjun shooted Kai on his forehead before he can shoot anyone else ....kook turned tae and held him in his arms...

"Sweet heart...why"kook asked cupping tae's face with his blood filled hands ..

"Because....I...I love you"tae spoke making kook to broke in sobs.... Because this was the first time tae spoke those three words which kook wanted to hear so badly....but he never thought he have to hear those words like this ....he hugged tae...

"Koo...I...I really love you"tae mumbled on kook's chest....

"Don't.... don't love someone...like you love me"tae spoke making kook to looked at him more like he tries to glare at tae....

"What do you mean by don't love someone....you are not going anywhere...ok ... nothing will happen to you.... sweet heart "kook spoke as he broke in fresh tears....tae motioned him to get close....kook leaned more closer to tae and closed his eyes ....tears rolled down from his eyes when tae placed his lips on kook's....

"Love you"tae mumbled near kook's lips...

"Love you more....sweet heart....SWEET HEART....NO....NO..."kook shouted when tae slowly started to lose his conscious in kook's arms.....

"Lisa"hobi shouted Because she became a unconscious tooo....

"We have to take them to hospital right now"felix said as he helped hobi and hobi lifted Lisa rushing to another car which they suppose was Doyoung's man's.....
.kook also stood up carrying tae and sat on the back seat of another car which was also Doyoung's man's....almost every men of Doyoung's were dead along with Kai.....

Yeonjun drove the car which had taekook while soobin was sitting on the passenger seat...

And felix drove the car with hobi and Lisa....kook was staring at tae's pale face...tears were continuesly running on his cheeks .....

"Nothing will happen to you love ... nothing"kook mumbled more to himself assuring nothing will happen to tae....

Next chapter....

"I am sorry but the patient is no more"the doctor spoke in the dead silent room .....

------------------------------------------------------------
To be continue....

Next chapter is too emotional be prepared everyone....

Tell me how it was....

Do vote....

Thanks for reading....

Stay tuned cutiesssssssss....

Author🤧🥹🥹