****

Taekook hobi Lisa were in one car with driver while other were coming in different car which was behind their car....tae had his head placed on kook's shoulder as he was tired....he was sitting in the middle of Lisa and kook ... while hobi was in passenger seat...

Suddenly tae's head hit the front seat as their car started to get dis balanced.....there body got jerked from left to right as the driver turned the steering.....and pushed a sudden brake...their body than moved on front with a jerk....

"What the hell is happening"kook asked as he looked behind where the other car was stopped too....

"Looks like the tyre is broken"the driver spoke but covered his ears when he heard lots of gun shots....

"Don't tell me Doyoung's man already got to know our location"tae spoke as they all started to load their guns ....

"There's no way they can track us so fast....they didn't even knew where we will go"Lisa spoke as she shot a man who was coming towards their car....

"That means there is a traitor between us"kook spoke as he kicked the door making the person fly away who was about to shoot....

"Felix....I think he is the traitor"hobi spoke as they all stepped out from the car starting to fire back....

"But he is fight for us too see"tae spoke pointing at felix who was helping yeobin and was firing back....

"Than who...sweet heart...come here"kook spoke but immediate pulled tae towards him and shoot the men who was standing on tae's right and was about to shoot him....

"Stay with me....I can't let you get hurt"kook spoke looking at tae who nodded.....they all started to fire back running or hiding behind their cars....taekook were sticking together more like kook wasn't leaving tae's side ....

"Hello Mr jeon"they heard as tae peeked from the back of car ... kook's bullets were over a d he was loading his gun.....

"Oh come on come out and give me that pendrive in which you have the footage of Doyoung's confession"the person some

"Shit"tae cursed when he saw who was the person....

"What happened....who is he"kook spoke as he peeked too but was surprised to see who it was....

"Kai"kook muttured....

"How dare he betray us"tae spoke gripping his gun ...

"We should know when he called me to ask about my whereabouts "kook spoke gritting his teeths ...

He shot in Kai's direction but othe dogged it ...

"There you are....hi again "Kai spoke with a smirk....

"How dare you back stabe us"tae spoke as he tried to shot him but Kai again dogged that....he was walking closer to taekook....

"Cut the crap....just give me the pendrive I will spare you both"Kai spoke as he forwarded his hand but screamed loudly when kook shooted on his palm...

"Got what you deserved....I will fucking kill you "kook spoke as he was ready to fire on Kai but hissed loudly when someone shot his shoulder...

"Koo"tae spoke as he shooted the man who was in kook's right and shooted kook....

"I am fine..."kook spoke Kai chuckled seeing kook hissing but than hissed too when tae shooted his right leg....

"Fucker "tae cursed...he pointed his gun in Kai's direction but his gun was kicked away by another man....the man tried to attack tae but he dogged it and kicked the man's jaw breaking it ....