I am not talking to you karan :)

Start from the beginning

Teju nodded no with a sly smile and he made a whatever face. They both went to sit for while. He saw her asking something to nishanth to which he nodded yes and laughed. She gave him a quick side hug and moved to Karan who was sulking.

When he felt her coming towards him, he started looking at his phone acting to be busy  checking his mails and stuff. She stood in front of him..

Teju " Sunny "

Karan " hmmm"

Teju "  sunny listen na "

He was still looking into phone, she tried to gain his attention few minutes, Atlast she pulled his phone and he groaned.

Teju " sunny listen to me na "

Karan angrily " what is this tejasswi.. Can't u see I m busy with my phone , I was checking some mail, y r u here now. I am at my workplace doing my work, I don't want to listen to ur gossips and I am not person. Don't disturb me , let me do my work for God sake "

He walked away pulling his phone from her and she stood with slight tears in her eyes. Nishanth came forward and looked if she is okay, she tried to put up a smile.

Nish " teju,  he is just tired. Don't mind him"

Teju " I know, hmm.. I will leave nishanth.. I don't want to disturb him.. Tell him once he come back "

She said with a smile and nishanth nodded not knowing what to say.

She walked away taking her stuff and saying a quick bye to nik, she came outside.  

Nik called her from back remembering ajmal bhai left already.  She looked at him turning around.

Nik " kaise jaogi aap "

Teju " I will book a cab, don't worry "

Nik " bhabhi, no.. U can't go in cab at this late hour.. Let parvez bhai drop you and come back here. "

Teju " that's okay Nik..i will manage "

Nik " I know u will but I don't want u to leave alone.. Unka toh pata haina bakwas karti hai, don't think much pls.. Go with parvez bhai, let me call him "

He said and called parvez to get the car much to her telling him not to do.

Sighing, she got into the car and drove to their home, despite of their fight. She wiped the lone tear which escaped from her eyes and parvez noticed it. She was looking outside and parvez looked at her worried. He don't like her silent attitude. Well, no body does.

...........................................................................

Karan came back after sometime and his eyes searched for her who was no where to be seen. She was missing and he doesn't know who to ask about her. It was past 2 in the morning, he was feeling restless thinking did she left.

Nishanth saw him tapping his foot and looking everywhere, he know karan was searching for her. He went near him and cleared his throat gaining his attention.

Nish " kisko dhund reheho "

Karan " kisko bhi  nai "

Nish " I know tujhe farak nahi padega, but still she asked to inform you before leaving. She left when u walked away shouting at her "

He said in his sarcastic tone before moving away and Karan closed his eyes. 

Karan pov " who asked her to leave at this late night alone.. Shud I call her.. No karan, dont,.. Hmm Let me call ajmal "

He called ajmal bhai

Ajmal bhai " karan bhai aap "

Karan " ji ajmal bhai, kahan hai tum dono ab.. Drive safe, it's late night "