WHISKEY CASK BAR

That evening, a party is being held. And partygoers are having fun dancing and drinking.

Cora, Sabrina, Piper and Celine are at the minibar, drinking their cocktails.

"Bottoms up." Cora said.

Cora, Sabrina, Piper and Celina drinks their cocktails in one gulp.

"That was good." Piper said.

"Yeah. It was." Sabrina said with a chuckle.

"How about a dance?" Celine suggested.

Cora, Sabrina, Piper and Celine gets up from the minibar and slowly walks onto the dance floor, and starts dancing.

Klaus, Elijah and Hayley slowly walks inside the bar, looking around at the partygoers.

"She could be anywhere." Klaus said, trying to talk over the electronica music.

"We have to find her before she does something that she'll regret." Hayley said.

"Spilt up and look for Sabrina." Elijah said.

Klaus, Elijah and Hayley exchange looks at each other and slowly walks away from each other.

In the midst of the rave party, Sabrina is dancing with a male partygoer, drinking small glass of bourbon, and with one arm wrapped around the male partygoers's neck.

Klaus slowly walks in between the partygoers and sees Sabrina dancing.

Klaus and Sabrina exchange looks at each other. And she looks at her husband, Klaus, and makes her eyes glow golden with small veins underneath her eyes, and baring her werewolf fangs.

Klaus starts to lunge at her, but Sabrina gives him a look that says "don't".

Klaus walks up to Sabrina, and pulls her away from the male partygoer.

"Klaus?" Sabrina said.

"We're leaving." Klaus said.

"I'm not going anywhere with you." Sabrina tells him, annoyed.

"Sorry, Love. Don't have time for this." Klaus said, pulling her away from the dance floor.

⚜️⚜️

Now, outside of the Whiskey Cask Bar, Klaus has phone contacted Elijah and Hayley.

"You're such a dick." Sabrina said to Klaus, annoyed, releasing her arm from his hand.

"You have no idea what you're doing." Klaus said to her.

"I know exactly what I'm doing." Sabrina said. "I can do whatever I want, and you can't stop me. Not you, Elijah, Hayley or anyone else."

"Sabrina, this isn't who you are. I know whatever Cora did to you has pushed you over the edge, but this isn't you. You're not this person." Klaus said, gently caressing her cheek with his hand. "Come back home with me, and we'll talk about this. As husband and wife."