5.

Days have past by and Ivä had been at Tsahik training. And of course, Amira was still there.

Tsireya always tells Ivä what happened during the time the Sully kids trained.

One time, Amira's hand kept making its way to Neteyam's arm while they were hunting.
Like who does that?

Ivä needed to get back. She can't tell Amira that her and Tsireya run it if one of them isn't even there.

"Mother?" Ivä asked hoping for a good answer.
"Yes Ivä?" Ronal said not looking up from the basket she was weaving.
"Is it alright if I go check on everyone? I have seen them in a couple days." Ivä said quietly.
"But your duties-"
"They're all done." Ivä said cutting off Ronal. She was desperate at this point.
"Fine. Just be careful." Ronal said finally looking up.
"Thank you mother!" Ivä said standing up.
She bowed her head, then left.

She needed to find Neteyam.
She ran to the beach to look for him. Not there. Then she ran to his Mauri. Not their either. She was looking all over the place for him.

Until he saw him. With Amira. On the rock they had their fist ever "talk". The rock they became friends on.

Ivä felt her stomach turn. Not in a good way. Finally she started walking over to him. It's now or never.

"Hey Neteyam." Ivä said quietly approaching them.
"Oh, hey." He said back.
But it sounded like he was too busy laughing with Amira.
"What are you doing?" Ivä asked him.

She didn't even look at Amira. She was talking to him, only him.

"Well I'm hanging out with Amira," He said pointing out the obvious.
"What about you?"
"I just got done with training." Ivä said looking down.

She looked up and saw Amira rolling her eyes at her.

What a bitch.

"Wanna hang out?" Ivä asked Neteyam, hoping he would say yes.
"Well we just started hanging out. So you're going to have to wait." Amira said budding in.

She also put her hand on his arm. Gross.

"Sorry." Was all Neteyam said.

Ivä felt embarrassed that she basically Just got rejected. Especially in front of Amira. Who was laughing at Ivä now, by the way.

Ivä didn't say anything. She just walked off. She felt angry. But she knew she couldn't be. She hadn't hung out with Neteyam in a while. He had no one to hang out with, so of course he was going to make more friends. But Ivä didn't expect for her to get pushed away. She didn't expect for Neteyam to not have time for her anymore.

Neteyam watched as she walked away. He felt bad.

He turn back around trying to forget about it, when he felt pressure on his shoulder. It was Amira's head.

"What are you doing?" Neteyam asked quickly.
"I just wanted to rest my head. Is that a problem?" Amira said smirking a bit.
"No." Neteyam said looking away smiling.

Was he feeling things for Amira? No. He couldn't have been. Right?

Ivä walked to the other side of the beach seeing Kiri, Lo'ak, Tuk, and Tsireya.
She sighed with relief. She can finally talk to  someone.

Lo'ak was playing with Tuk in the water and Tsireya and Kiri were just sitting on the sand talking.

Ivä approached the girls quickly and sat down next to Kiri.

"Oh! Hey Ivä!" Kiri said looking to her smiling.
"Hey.." Ivä said. She didn't mean for it to come out sad. It just did.
"Why are you sad Ivä? What is it?" Tsireya asked putting a hand on Ivä's leg for support.
"It's noting." Ivä said looking away.
"It's definitely something." Kiri said frowning.

"I just- I just don't like Amira. She's taking my spot with Neteyam. I was his friend first. Me." Ivä said finally letting it out.