What was just a peck on the lips earlier turned into a longer, more heated kiss as you leaned closer to him and put your hands on his shoulders while he held the back of your waist with his hand and his other hand was propped on the edge of the shelf for support.

Then as the kiss turned rougher and more needy, you held him even closer. You can feel his knee pressing on you which made you let out a sound in between kisses. His hand that was around your waist for support moved underneath your clothes. You didn't know if it was you or him who leaned back first. But one thing's for certain, both of you need oxygen even when you wished the kiss could have gone on forever.

"Y/n," he called your name, his voice low and his breath fanned your neck. "It's been a while, you know."

"What's been a while?"

"We both know what I'm talking about," he said, leaning back to look at you. "And we both know we still have more than enough time."

You briefly averted your gaze past him to look at the window and saw that there was no sign of sunrise and there will be no sign of the sun rising any time soon.

Your eyes flickered back at Levi who seemed to be waiting for you to do something. And then you did, you cupped his face and leaned closer, kissing him again. The kiss this time didn't last longer, but it was no less full of need. Levi's lips moved down your neck and you crane your neck to the side to give him more access. His lips felt so soft and warm, which in a way tickles your skin.

You felt him licked on a specific spot on your neck before he bit down. It made you let out a suppressed moan as you instinctively put the back of your hand to cover your lips. You gulped down as you felt the inside of your mouth salivating. He moved down your neck and on several spots he left his marks. Until he looked back at you to see that your face had gone red, your eyes a little bit droopy and your breathing started to get heavy and warm.

"God I missed that expression of yours, Y/n," Levi said, the side of his lips turned in a smirk that made him look even more dangerously good-looking. "Should we go even further?"

"You started it," you said, feeling your face heating up more as does your heart beating faster against your chest the more you look at his face, so you couldn't help but avert your gaze to the side before you added. "You can't stop now."

You felt his hand hold your chin before he made you look at him. "I don't plan to, anyway."

Then his lips crashed on yours, his hands moved to grab your thigh and you can feel the bulge pressing on you. With the book shelf behind you acting as support, you felt him slide up your skirt. Then he pressed on the most sensitive part of your body before he leaned back.

"Don't suppress it," he said, taking your hand away from your lips. "I like hearing your voice."

You were looking at him when you felt him sliding a finger in and then another one before you let out a moan, your hands that were on top of his shoulders earlier were now gripping his shirt. It's really been a while, because he was just teasing you with his fingers, nothing more or less than a foreplay, yet you were so close to going over the edge.

You wonder if you had gone much too sensitive that even this kind of foreplay had this amorous effect on your body as if this was your first time when you had already done this with Levi more times than you could have bothered counting.

Or maybe he was just so good at it that he could find the most sensitive spot of your body and it didn't take long for you to reach the peak of your pleasure. He could tell by your expression, the expression that made him want to just get on with the damn foreplay and do you right then and there but then again, taking it like this will ease whatever discomfort you might feel and make it easier for the two of you.