𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎

𝔽𝕚𝕟𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕪 𝔹𝕣𝕠𝕜𝕖𝕟 𝕃𝕚𝕜𝕖 ℍ𝕖 ℙ𝕝𝕒𝕟𝕟𝕖𝕕

Cal and Set were at the cave that Set has been staying at. Cal wasn't saying a word and when Set approached the young male his eyes were now full of sadness from saying those things to his friends.

Cals POV

I couldn't stop thinking about what I had said, IT WASN'T TRUE AT ALL. But they didn't know that, only Set and I knew, but even then I think Set thought a far bit of it was truly how I felt. I was so lost in thought I didn't even notice; Set, Drannus, Brandeen, Daveed and the seductive rose talking about something, most likely evil. Then Set approached me.

"Cal" Set spoke in a strong and assertive tone.

"Ugh yes-" I started but was cut off by the look Set was giving me

"Attitude Cal~" Set reminded me

"My apologies, yes Set how may I help you" I corrected

"Good. Now you will be helping us with planning and executing our great plan" that sentence came out of Sets mouth in almost slow motion, and I knew what my answer HAD to be....

"Of course I would 'LOVE!' to" I replied hating saying the word 'love' but I knew that I had to say it to keep Set happy.

After the plan was made Cal had to freeze time when they attack but make it so only the members of camp are moving along with the bad guys. But now that Cals cover is blown he needs somewhere to stay.

No ones POV

"He can stay at my hous—"  but Brandeen was cut off by Daveed yelling.

"IT'S MY HOUSE TOO" Brandeen sighed knowing Daveed won't have it any other way.

"Right.... As I was saying he could live with me for awhile" Brandeen finished what he was saying before he got interrupted.

"Perfect, so Cal you will be staying/living with Brandeen and Daveed until further notice, ok?" Set said moving his demonic, glowing eyes from Brandeen to Cal.

"Yes..." Cal responded saddened that he had to leave the pyramid that he had grown to love. After a bit more planning they went their separate ways Cal following Brandeen and Daveed.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
A shorter chapter but ya know

Kind Regards,
Bleopaa