↳ 10 ༉‧₊˚✧

CHAPTER 10!
(June)

CHAPTER 10!(June)

**✿❀○❀✿**

THE SECOND THE call ends JL places his phone in his pocket before rushing into the bedroom. Kendall jumps at the hastily motions before quickly standing up and following him. He throws his clothes and personal belongs into his open suitcase from across the room. At the sight Kendall walks over to the suitcase and organize the mess by folding the clothes quickly and neatly into the baggage. It's clear that he's in a rush so she tries her best to keep up with his tempo while being utterly confused, but she doesn't dare to ask as he looks like he's on a breaking point. Kendall just hopes he will come forward himself. 

"I'm okay...just breath." He mutters reassuringly to himself, trying to calm his raising heart beat. With each deep breath his heart pounds faster and faster in his chest. Nothing he does to try and fix it helps as his panic continues to rise with each second that passes.

Despite this not being the first time he's having a panic attack, his mind instantly goes to the fact that he is having a heart attack and could die. He tries his best to not overthink everything, but he either way starts thinking about all the worst case scenarios that could occur. He doesn't have time for his mind to mess with him, all he wants to do is get out of here and be with his family.

Kendall stops with her attempts to fix the mess he's making when she notice his body start to tremble as well as how his breathing becomes  ragged. Her attention is completely on him while he tries to get a grip of reality.

Without thinking Kendall moves out of her kneeling position and shyly walks over to him. He doesn't seem to notice her hands on him as she lead him to the side of the bed. She gently pushes him down to sit on the duvet as she kneel in front of him.

Kendall tries to get his attention, but nothing seems to work as he is too up in his head. She tries to call for him, wave her hand in front of his face, and rub his knee, but her attempts are useless since his attention is on the news he just received.

JL is sweating in distress while rubbing his hands together to distract himself. He tries everything to calm down, all from tugging on his clothes to chewing on his lip to fondling with his fingers as well as tapping his feet, but his mind has a too tight grip on him.

"Hey? JL...?" She says worriedly while calling out for him over and over again. Her body screams for her to call an ambulance as the state he is in frightens her to the core, but she doesn't want him to hate her even more than he already does and bring one of his biggest fears to life.

For as long as she could remember JL have always hated hospitals. The smell and just the overall unwelcoming feeling scares the shit out of him. It doesn't matter if he was going to the dentist or to take a blood test, because each visit is just as horrible as the others.