↳ 9 ༉‧₊˚✧

CHAPTER 9!
(June)

CHAPTER 9!(June)

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

**✿❀○❀✿**

SHE KNOCKS MULTIPLE times on the door for over 20 minutes while occasionally calling out for him. JL tried his best to ignore the disturbance as he closed the door in her face for a reason. The second he saw her rushing over to him across the hallway he quickly slipped into his hotel room and slammed the door shut. However, he's had enough. The blood in his head is bulging, giving him a horrible headache that warns him about continuing ignoring the brunette on the other side of the door.

He reluctantly rise to his feet so he could answer, not finding the strength in him to continue putting on an act like she isn't trying to bang down the the door. It's both physically and mentally exhausting to continue walk on his toes with her in the same country. He will just get it over with and then make her leave him alone forever.

How hard can it be?

As his hand grasp the handle in preparation to pull the door open, his eyes flicker around the room while inhaling deeply, before he twists the handle and pull the door open.

A both nervous and surprised looking Kendall greets him on the other side, and JL immediately take notice of her red rimmed eyes and flush cheeks. She's about to speak, but he quickly put up a hand, silently telling her to shut it. JL simply steps aside to let her in, a small smile forming on her face as she meets his eyes, however, he finds himself unable to return it.

"Thanks." She whispers with a hoarse voice, kicking off her boots by the door and heading through to the living room. The smell of her perfume fills his nostrils as she passes, and he allows himself for a few seconds to take it in before closing the door and following her through to the lounge.

Kendall was stood beside the couch, and he silently gesture for her to sit as JL drops himself on the other end. She hesitates before easing herself down, a soft sigh escaping her lips as she shifts herself to get comfortable, a big different compared to how she stood in distress in front of the hotel room just a minute ago.

He stares at her for a second, taking in the way she nervously plays with a pair of car keys that she's yet to put down after being outside. Her fingers were fumbling anxiously with the many key rings. JL wants nothing more than to cover her hands with his own, but he don't. He couldn't. Not after everything that's went down between them. Instead he simply continues to stare at her until she begins to speak.

Kendall opens her mouth, hesitantly to speak before she squeaks out a few words. "I'm sorry," She starts, eyes drawn to her lap like it was the most interesting thing in the world. "I..." She cuts herself off, seemingly stuck on what to say. The brunette glance at the man beside her with a nervous look, eyes shiny with tears.