テマリとアローデーモン • Temari and Arrow demon

"You were right, Yahaba!"

"A building just appeared out of nowhere!" The demon girl laughs as you glare at her.

"The handiwork of a blood demon arts wielder adept at hiding objects. And is the demon hunter accompanied by a demon? What's going on here?" The demon named Yahaba questions.

"Isn't this fun!" Susamaru laughs as she bounces the Temari balls.

"Still, I have to say, Susamaru, your way of doing things is so immature. So careless. You splattered my kimono with dust!" The blind demon says

"Enough with the chit-chat!" You yell as you take out your sword while Gyutaro does the same.

"She seems to be one of Kibutsuji's minions. Be careful." Gyutaro warns as you nod.

You then look behind you to see Tanjiro staring directly at the demons while still protecting Nezuko.

"Get up! Nezuko will be fine!" You exclaim.

That's when you sensed something coming directly at your head, you quickly turn to see a Temari ball heading straight toward you. You duck fast enough as Gyutaro does the same. The balls continue to bounce around the room as you begin to get even more irritated.

You turn to Yushiro and Tamayo to see Yushiro now trying to protect Tamayo in some way but then, the Temari suddenly changes angles as your eyes widen.

"Yushiro!" You try to warn him but, it was too late as the ball connects with his head, decapitating him.

His body falls on top of Tamayo as you fight the urge to not throw up.

"Damnit!" Tanjiro curses. "Nezuko, take the lady sleeping in the backroom somewhere safe outside!" Tanjiro says as Nezuko nods.

"No! It's too dangerous outside! We have a basement, so take her there!" Lady Tamayo exclaims as Nezuko nods and runs off.

You then turn back to the demon girl, hearing her obnoxious laughing.

"That's one down." She says with a grin.

You stand up facing her with a glare. Just as you take a step forward, Gyutaro puts his arm up, stopping you.

"She gives off a different aura from other demons. It seems thicker, stronger, don't go doing things on impulse." Gyutaro warns as you nod once again.

"The demon hunter with hanafuda earrings, it's you, isn't it?" She says with the same smile on her face, staring directly at Tanjiro.