Catching an kidnappers

Start from the beginning

𝓜𝓪𝓷𝓰𝓮𝓻: Why do you just sleep here for a couple of hours and we will call you when it's time to get up and get ready for the day!

𝓜𝓾𝓼𝓪: Thanks you are so kind!

𝓕𝓻𝓾𝓽𝓽𝓲 𝓜𝓾𝓼𝓲𝓬 𝓑𝓪𝓻
All the specialists and the servants were working and by the end of the day Musa and her manager came to the Frutti Music Bar and hosted an hundreds of thousands of guests and fans including the Winx Girls!

𝓜𝓪𝓷𝓰𝓮𝓻: Ok you know what to do Musa!

𝓜𝓾𝓼𝓪: Yes I got this don't you worry!

𝓜𝓪𝓷𝓰𝓮𝓻: Good now go everyone is waiting for you!

𝓜𝓾𝓼𝓪
I went up to the stage and I let it out and I sing for a perfect song and everyone have been dancing and I was happy that everyone is actually dancing!

After singing Riven had to congratulate me and just I was about to leave Riven asked me what I was doing!

𝓡𝓲𝓿𝓮𝓷: Wait Musa where are you going!

𝓜𝓾𝓼𝓪: I'm going back to the music company goodbye Riven!

𝓡𝓲𝓿𝓮𝓷
As Musa left with her manager and I was about to give the manager an punch but Sky had to grab my arm and told me to stop it!

𝓢𝓴𝔂: Riven Stop this isn't supposed to be an insult!

𝓡𝓲𝓿𝓮𝓷: What do you know about this Sky!

𝓢𝓴𝔂: Remember when I said that you are not going to get bothered by Musa then forget it and just focus we don't have time to fight!

𝓡𝓲𝓿𝓮𝓷: Ugh alright fine I said it!

𝓜𝓾𝓼𝓲𝓬 𝓒𝓸𝓶𝓹𝓪𝓷𝔂
Musa and Manger come back from the Frutti Music bar and host it on the internet and put it up and after by the end of the day Musa is getting ready to head back home!

𝓜𝓾𝓼𝓪: phew I'm glad that is over now time to start heading back home!

𝓤𝓷𝓴𝓷𝓸𝔀𝓷: Hey Psssst are you Musa Melody!

𝓜𝓾𝓼𝓪: Umm yes it's me!

𝓤𝓷𝓴𝓷𝓸𝔀𝓷: Ok good why do you check my van I have something interesting you want to see!

𝓜𝓾𝓼𝓪: Ok but there's nothing here!

𝓤𝓷𝓴𝓷𝓸𝔀𝓷: Oh that must be something else check a again!

𝓜𝓾𝓼𝓪: I don't really see anything interesting now would you excuse me I need to go back home!

𝓤𝓷𝓴𝓷𝓸𝔀𝓷: Umm sorry but you can't go back home that's because you're kidnapped by us!

𝓜𝓾𝓼𝓪
Suddenly the other unknown knocked me out with a large wooden stick and I got kidnapped once again and till then the manager of the company saw everything that has happened!

𝓜𝓪𝓷𝓰𝓮𝓻: What oh no Musa my pop star!

𝓜𝓪𝓷𝓰𝓮𝓻: I have to call the Frutti Music Bar manager

𝓜𝓪𝓷𝓰𝓮𝓻
I immediately called the Frutti Music Bar and someone picked up the call and it was Roxy the voice of the girl who worked at Frutti Music Bar!