Never

-[Y/N]
Looking up from my lap he sounded like he was about to cry. "Do you think you can ever love me."

Not knowing what to say or do I just stared at him. He's showing signs of weakness?

"Maybe...you said it yourself I have...I have no body else but you." I whimpered. This time there were no lies or attempted escapes. Just the honest truth.

"I'll do whatever you want Tomura, just please don't bring my family into this." I said with a blank expression.

"We can go places [Y/N] when you start to behave we can go in public, I can meet your family would that make you happy?!" He stayed in the same position looking up.

"Yes, that would."

"Then all you need to do is behave and remember who you belong too. If and when we ever do go in public I want you to make your own choices and think about others in case you think about trying something. But let's not get ahead of ourselves you'll be staying here until you fully gain my trust and that....it's going to be a while my dear." Getting up he grabbed my hands still maintaining eye contact.

"I have to go check on something but I won't be a minute. The first step in gaining my trust and staying on that bed while I'm gone. Maybe when I come back I'll give you a treat." Letting go he kissed my cheek.

I'm not tied down and the door is wide open, yet I stay here like a lost puppy not knowing what the right choice is.

I haven't eaten in about 2 days

I am so hungry

-Shigaraki

As I was carrying [Y/N] back to the house I remembered that Aizawa was still out there. Once I put [Y/N] back to bed I planned on heading out to look for him. I don't want a rotting corpse in my backyard. Somehow [Y/N] woke up way before she was supposed to.

Is she getting her quirk back?

Ever since [Y/N] came here I've been giving her fluids that suppress her quirk. It's been a while since she has drunk something I've given her.

Well, that's next on my to do list.

-30 minutes later-

I can't find the spot where I left him. This cannot be good. I've been searching for so long and it's starting to make me nervous. Could he have even gotten up? I know I beat him very harshly.

This could take a while, except I don't have time.

-Aizawa (flashback)

Ah, my head, it's bleeding. I wipe the blood pouring out of my head onto my shirt. This cannot be how it ends.

Where is that bastard.

My legs are all banged up and I think he's broken some of my ribs. I can't barely stand.

I can't just die here.

"[Y/N] where are you?!", I cry out.

Please, I just need a sign shes alive.

And there the sign is. About a half mile away I see Shigaraki carrying [Y/N] in his arms ever so carefully. She's like a rag doll that he won't stop playing with.

Her body is limb and she is terribly bruised. How can he be doing this to such an innocent girl.

When he starts to come near me I lay back down where I originally was. Hoping  he wouldn't notice I've woken up. I can't afford to loose my life now.

With my eyes closed Shigaraki steps on my arm, "You get what you deserve, I'll be back to finish you off."

When I thought he wasn't looking I opened my eyes.

"[Y/N] DOESN'T WANT YOU SHE WANTS ME . YOU CANT FOOL ME PRETENDING TO BE KNOCKED OUT. EVERY SINGLE DAY THAT I WAKE UP KNOWING YOUR ALIVE IS TORTURE JUST SLEEP DAMNIT." He was screaming at the top of his lungs putting his full hand on my throat.

Yet I wasn't disintegrated. Ah finally my quirk makes an appearance.

With that he realized what has happened and grinned. "I'll be back for you, you'll have to close your eyes someday. What should I call a person who's quirk is erasing other peoples quirks? Oh I know, Eraser Head."

I just lied there praying that my eyes wouldn't shut.

"Don't go anywhere, not like you can."

And then he was off cradling [Y/N] in his arms like she was some sort of toy.

I'll find a way to get you away from him. Even if it costs me my life.

-5 minutes later

I think I can walk

-7 minutes later

I need to think of a plan

-15 minutes

I've walked a half a mile

-20 minutes

I cant go back in there with all of these injuries

I need to get help.

30 minutes

I've walked almost a mile

An hour

I have to stop here. If I keep going I might pass out again. I've found a cave for shelter and there are plenty of animals I can hunt.

I'd say I'm about 29 miles from the nearest store.

I'm so sorry, this might take a while

Fight [Y/N]