Mindboggled

"You know what I did to Aizawa don't you?" His voice sounded raspy.

I turn around combing knots through my hair.
"What are you talking about," I nervously say.

He begins to walk towards me tilting his head.
"[Y/N] nows not the time to play dumb I see the looks you two exchange somethings up, honey."

"I-I don't know what your talking about? You took my whole life away. Don't you ever feel guilty about what you are doing to me."
I try to change the topic hoping he goes along.

"[Y/N] don't speak to me in that manner, you know better. Remember what happened last time."

....I know what to do now.....

"Tomura I haven't been feeling well lately."

He looks at you opening his mouth like he's going to say something but nothing comes out.

"I've been hiding this from you but, I think I have food poisoning." I hope this plan works.

"Food poisoning...you've been hiding this from me?" He looks genuinely concerned.

"I didn't want you to be upset with me." I say looking at the floor.

He sits next to me on the bed and hugs me.
"What am I even doing. I brought you here to take care of you and now your to afraid to even tell me if your ill?"

I continue to look down while his arms wrap around my shoulders. His fingers combing through my hair.

"I'm going to the store to get you something to settle your stomach, alright?" He smiles at me. First time for everything.

The nearest store is about 20 minutes away since he has this house in the middle of no where. The least amount of time is could take is 45 minutes.

I nod wrapping my arms around my stomach.

"I'll be back in about 45 minutes if you need anything use this phone to call me."

He hands me a burner phone with 1 number in it.

"Alright, thank you," I say. Wow. I'm so good at math.

He grabs his keys and closes the door locking it.

Damnit

Once I hear his engine start I begin my escape.

"AIZAWA", I yell.

No answer.

I'm not going to waste my time with that.

I grab a chair from the room and I ram it several times into the wooden door until it makes a hole where I can crawl out of.

If I don't escape now I never am.

I look back at the broken door. "He's going to be so mad at me."

There's no rethinking this now.

I run out and go to the room I last saw Aizawa in.

Damnit the doors locked.

Here we go again.

I ram another chair into the door causing another hole.

I check the whole room but, Aizawa is no where to be found.

30 minutes pass and I'm positive I've checked the whole house twice. I've broken about 7 doors and yelled Aizawa a million times.

I walk into the bathroom one last time and I see a broken window.

Then it hit me. Did he leave without me?

Didn't he come to save me?

No time to waste. Here's an opening.

I run back in the house grabbing my coat and a bookbag.

I throw a couple water bottles and snack bags into a bookbag and then I throw it out the window along with myself.

I'm at 35 minutes now.

I sprint for about 5 minutes and then I sit down.

This place really is in the middle of no where. I resume running.

After I don't even know how long, I decide to climb up a tree to see how much longer until a road or maybe a town.

Trees. That is all I see for miles.

How does he even drive that truck? There is absolutely no road here. Weird.

I look back to see how far I am and it looks like I'm about 12 trees away from the house.

...his car is there

Oh man

I jump down from the tree.

Then I hear someone else in the woods.

"Hello?"