Chapter 47 - Ending

RIKKI'S POV

Day after day went by. Soon it was the end of the month and i was officially a month pregnant. Again. And he hadn't woken up. I had told Kim. She hadn't said much, she looked happy. But i didn't know for sure if she was. But my heart ached for Zayn to wake up. I needed him to wake up. He had to. I couldn't lose him. He was my everything. It seemed my prayers were answered. I sat by his bed side. Just like the last couple of weeks and his heart monitor jumped. I shot my head up and looked at it. His hand moved and i stood up and called for a nurse. She came running in, followed by the boys. I watched Zayn's face. He didn't look at me but his head moved to the side and i felt a hand on my shoulder and i looked over. Louis smiled at me and i turned back to face Zayn. His hand moved again and he took in a big breathe and i felt tears well up in my eyes. Soon his eyes fluttered open and i broke down. The tears filled down my cheeks and i covered my mouth with my hand and almost fell to the floor. He watched me for a while and i walked forward and looked down at him. He stared up at me, and spoke.

"Rikki?" I nodded and smiled. I grabbed his hand tightly in mine and felt more tears fall. He looked over at the boys and tried to sit up. I made him lay down and heard Kim walk into the room.

"Dad?" Zayn looked over at her and smiled.

"Hey sweetpea," She cried and ran towards him. Wrapping her arms around his tightly. He kissed the top of her head and took a breathe.

"Im OK," He whispered and i nodded. We were all OK.

He stayed in the hospital for a few more days. And finally, we was aloud home. And i was going to tell him. I helped him out of bed and get dressed. AS i sat there i watched him. I didn't know why i was so scared to tell him. But i was. I didn't want to stress him out. But i had to tell him before i started to show even more and he started to wonder what was going on. I stood up as he turned and i looked at him.

"Zayn, i need to tell you something," he looked at me and nodded.

"OK, what?" I took a breathe and closed my eyes. Resting my hand on my stomach.

"I'm pregnant, again," I opened my eyes and say a smile on his face. He wrapped his arms' around me and kissed my cheek. Twirling me around the room. He set me down and looked me in the eye.

"Really?' I nodded and he kissed me.

"How long?"

"A month," He sighed and nodded.

"Well, im going to be here the whole way, again," I smiled and wrapped my arms around him tightly and kissed him. He was the love of my life. I knew it. He was sticking by me and was always there for me and i loved him to pieces.