Chapter 34 - Fever

RIKKI'S POV

I woke up to the sound of Kim crying loudly. I shot up and ran to the sitting area in the hotel room. She was sitting up in bed, her face lined with tears. I ran over and sat beside her.

"Kim, what's wrong?" She didn't answer. Just sat there crying. I frowned and put my hand to her forehead and took it away sharply. Her forehead was burning up. She was hotter then i had ever felt her. She was breathing hard and shaking violetnly and sweating. I got worried. I grabbed my phone and dialed Louis as i dressed her up in a coat and slipped my shoes on.

"Ello?" He asked. I could tell i had woken him up. I picked Kim up and left the hotel room.

"Louis, im freaking out!" I said. Kim was holding tightly to my coat, shaking still. Her burning forehead leaning agaisnt my neck.

"What is it Rikki?"

"It's Kim, she's burning up, sweating, shaking and crying and breathing hard, i don't know what's going on," I heard a rushed sound and he was quiet for a while.

"Take her to the hospital, i'll be there in 10 minutes, promise," I nodded and felt tears well up in my eyes.

"Everything is going to be Rikki," He said. I nodded and sighed.

"See you there," I hung up and put her in her car seat and drove away from the hotel and speed to the hospital. Once i got there i ran in at the same time Louis and the boys were running towards the entrance. I ran inside with them and Louis called for help. A nurse ran over.

"What's the matter?" I looked at Kim.

"She's burning up, shaking, her breathing his heavy and she sweating and crying, i don't know what's wrong," The nurse took her nodding.

"Alright, take a seat," She said turning. She ran down the hallway with her. I just stood there, watching her. If only Zayn wasn't in a coma. I needed him right now. More then ever. My hands started to shake and i felt the tears fill my eyes and make everything blurry. Louis wrapped his arm's around my shoulder's and moved me over to a seat and made me sit down. I sat there, not thinking, not moving, hardly breathing. Just hoping and praying she was going to be OK. After about 3 hours the nurse came back. I looked up at her.

"She's going to be OK, in about 5 weeks," I stood up and looked at her.

"What do you mean?"

"She has a very sever fever, she won't be aloud out of the hospital until she's totally fine," I felt my legs go weak and i fell back to my seat. Liam hugged me to his side and Louis got up and talked to the nurse. I didn't listen to what he was saying. Nothing was going right. First Zayn goes into a coma, and then Kim gets a bad fever. I closed my eyes and finally cried. Liam rubbing my shoulder. I wiped them away and looked up at her.

"But, she;s going to be OK, right," The nurse nodded.

"If she stays in the hospital for 5 weeks, doing what we say, she'll be perfectly fine, it was good you brought her in so early," I nodded and leaned back against Liam.

"How about we take you back to the hotel room," He said. I shook my head.

"I have to stay here for her," Louis kneeled in front of me.

"I'll stay here with Harry, let Liam and Niall take you back," I looked at me. He was pleading with me. I sighed.

"OK," I stood up, Liam keeping his arms around me, and left the hospital with him and Niall. We all climbed into my car. Liam driving. I leaned my head against the window and didn't move until we pulled up in front of the hotel. I walked to the elevator and we all went up to our room. I walked in and sat on the bed. Just sitting there. Niall sat beside me and rubbed my back.

"It's going to be OK," He said. I sighed and closed my eyes. I hoped he was right. More then anything. I couldn't lose both of the people in my life. I couldn't.