Chapter 32 - Day At Home

RIKKIS POV

We brought her home in only 4 days. She was healthy and happy baby. Bright blue eyes and black hair. She was beautiful. And very chatty for a new born. And she cried alot. But she was the cutest thing. She slept in a little crib in the room me and Zayn were sleeping in at his Parents house. Simon had pushed some of the tour for about a month, just so that Zayn could spend time with Kim. And she took to him so well. She hardly ever cried when he was holding her. And she would stop crying when he started singing. Or if he played him and the boys CD. Right now i was rocking her back and forth in Zayn's mom's kitchen. His mom was making super. Because the boys weren't on tour, they had to do some interviews around London. Kim wrapped her tiny hand around my finger and and gurgled at me. I smiled and made faces at her. Soon the front door opened and the boys all pilled in. Louis ran right too me. Cuing the whole time. I smiled and handed her over. She loved being with Louis. It was the cutest thing. She was always gurgling and trying to smile when he held her and he made her smile all the time, just like he made us all laugh. Zayn had told me what Harry had said about her when she got older and i gave him the death glare. He promised he wouldn't hit on her when she was older, complaining on how old he was going to be when she was even hold enough to hit on without feeling weird. Which made Niall and Zayn laugh. He walked into the living room and sat down on the couch and set her on his lap and bounced her up and down. her arms bouncing up and down at her sides, a smile on her lips as she gurgled at him, making Louis laugh. Zayn sat down beside him and tickled her stomach and kissed her forehead. I moved beside Zayn's mom and started to help her with dinner. She swatted my hand away and pointed towards the living room.

"Go, spend time with your soon to be husband and baby, i got everything under control," I sighed and smiled and walked into the living room. Zayn looked up and smiled at me. I smiled back and sat down in the arm chair across from Louis. He then got a worried look on his face and passed her over to Zayn. Zayn wrapped his arms around her and started singing and i knew why Louis had looked so worried. He could never make her stop crying, even though she loved hanging out with him, she would sometimes randomly start crying and he wouldn't be able to stop her, so he would pass her over to Zayn and he would sing lightly to her and she would stop. But this time she didn't I sighed and walked over and picked her up and cradled her in my arms and walked into the kitchen. I opened the fridge and grabbed a bottle with formula in it. I stuck it in the microwave and put it on for a minute. Rocking her back and forth, she started to cry harder and i looked down at her and brushed my finger down her cheek,

"Ssshhh, it's OK " I whispered. She just kept crying. Soon the microwave beeped and i took out the bottle and gave it to her. She grabbed at it happily and sucked it down. I walked back into the living room and sat down. Zayn smiled.

"Motherly instinctive, works every time," I laughed and rocked her as she drank. When she finished and put her on my chest, making sure her head was over my shoulder and patted her back. She burped and i brought her back down and she gurgled up at me. I smiled and bounced her, and sang to her lightly. She kept gurgling and wrapped her hand around my finger. I smiled. Harry walked forward.

"I wanna hold Kimy," I smiled and handed her over. He put his hand under her bum and looked her in the eyes and gurgled back at her, making her gurgle even more. I laughed and shook my head. Soon Harry brought her to his chest and wrapped her into his arms and bounced her up and down. After a while she feel asleep and he looked over at me. I nodded and brought him to me and Zayn's room and he layed her down in the crib. I turned on the baby monitor and brought the other end back down stairs. Everyone was filing into the kitchen. Supper. I walked in and sat beside Zayn. I set the monitor beside me and got my food. I wasn't even half done when she started crying. I got up and ran up the stairs and picked her up and rocked her back and forth, walking down the stairs and back into the kitchen. Handing her to Zayn. He sang lightly and soon she was fine again. he kept her in his arms as he ate. She then started crying again and Zayn rocked her back and forth, singing again, but she didn't stop.

"Dirty diaper," Zayn's mom said. I nodded and took her to the living room and changed her diaper. Zayn took it to the back deck and threw it out. We walked back into the kitchen and sat down. Handing her to Niall who wanted to hold her now. I sighed as we sat down and Zayn's mom smiled.

"it's going to be easy," I smiled and nodded and looked at her.

"But worth it," Zayn said. I looked at him and smiled. he smiled back and kissed my cheek. I sat up and finished eating. He was right, it was going to be hard, but it really worth it.