Training

An exhausted Issie climbed up a hill with a backpack filled with training and home goods. On the top was Rias, Akeno, Asia and Y/n. Kiba walked past Issie making the dragon emperor complain even more but Y/n got a good chuckle as Koneko walk past him carrying a bag three times as heavier and bigger. This surprise caused the dragon emperor to land on his back.

After waiting on Issie and reaching the top the Asia looked in amazement as they noticed a manor resting in a beautiful field. To the left of it was a gazebo.  Everyone was in amazement along with Y/n at what the devil's could get with their influence.  It definitely made him think the kind of perks he  could get with his title.  But RA made sure to keep the dragon emperor humbled. 

"Alright let's get dressed and start training!" Rias announced making everyone except Issie agree with her. 

"You're cruel president."  he whined making Y/n roll his eyes in amusement.

"No, I'm a devil." She smiled causing the sun dragon emperor to laugh.

The girls were currently in their rooms getting dressed into fitness gear while Y/n, Issie and Kiba were getting dressed as well.  Issie stood in his boxers while Kiba had his pants on and Y/n was putting his shirt on.  

"Senpai?" Issie called out to his upperclassman making the sun dragon emperor turn his attention towards him. "When did you get a tattoo?" he asked making Y/n look down at his Champion mark.  This gained Kibas attention as well.

"I had it for a few months now. I've hidden it as much as I can because I would've been expelled if the school found out about it. That's why this is the first time you're seeing it." He lied making the dragon emperor and the sword birth fighters nod but he knew Kiba wasnt buying it. 

"Hey Kiba I've been meaning to ask you. why do you hate Fallen angels so much?"

"Are you seriously asking me about that right now? It shouldn't matter. All that matters is that we win this rating game. We need to focus on the present and not worry about the past. got it?" He explained making Y/n look towards him with a hint of respect. He wished he could move on from the past. After all, He did lose his friends in Egypt and in the sixties to war and monsters. 

Outside everyone stood in front of Kiba and Issie as they held wooden swords. Y/n stood next to Asia as she watched Issie blindly attack Kiba. 

"Don't focus on one part of your opponent you need to keep your opponents movements in your sight other wise you'll lose." just as he finished that sentence Kiba managed to disarm Issie and strike him on his head. Y/n stared at Issie making the red dragon emperor look at him for a second as the older classman walked away. 

"Akeno let's try your training next. I want to know what kind of magic power my kohai has." Y/n spoke causing everyone to look at him as he sat next to the mote that surrounded the gazebo. 

Everyone walked inside as Y/n stared into the crystal clear water as a person-like bird appeared next to him only reflected in the water. 

"How's the boosted gear user?" RA asked making Y/n sigh before placing his hand under his chin. 

"Still got a long way to go. But it's too early to tell.....RA?" He questioned getting a hum from his god. "They made themselves known." He said referring to the sacred beasts. "What do I do?" He asked making his god place a hand on his shoulder.

The boy glowed a golden yellow as he grunts in pain as the sacred beasts loud roars were muffled. Exhaling deeply Y/n turned to his god as RA smiled.

"I managed to seal them back in their "cage". I suggest trying to seal them back yourself. I'll be busy for the next couple of weeks. But I will check up on you. You have my word." He reassured making Y/n nod.