Even her. That's right. She gained my trust and she broke it and just threw it away.

My vision was getting more darker and the pain in my chest got alot more worse. I was gasping for air as i let the tears from my eyes fall.

She was just staring and watching me struggle. So she knows that this would happen.

What did I even expect? She was the one who brought the food.

Before my whole vision was  occupied by the darkness i saw mens in black suit went in the room. And Es stood up backing away.

And that was the last thing i remembered before blackout out completely.

_________

H

ARUCHIYO'S POV

Shit. Am i high? Why the fuck are this guys gathered around?

Wheres mikey and the others?

I stared at the mens in black suit. They were carrying someone.

What the fuck are they doing?

"Hey! What are you doing!?" I yelled. They seemed alarmed.

"Boss asked us to do this sir" one of them said. Mikey did? But why didn't he inform me? Does the other members know this?

I shook my head and just let them go. I recognize some of them anyway.

I gave them a sign to just continue as i took my phone and went to the HQ of bonten.

Im planning to relax for an hour and just have a date with my drugs.

Its been an hour and i smiled widely when i saw the others already gathering.

All of them were now here. Except for boss.

The 2 Haitani's had girls sitting on their lap while the others just make conversations about bonten related stuff.

While me i just mind my own business and take my drugs as usual.

"Did boss inform you about taking Takemitchi somewhere?" I asked. I just recognize the man they were carrying earlier.

Everyone looked at me. But out of all of them kakucho had the concern look in his eyes.

Everyone shook their heads. Hmm. They didn't know?

Everyone looked at my back and I turned to see mikey heading towards us.

"Where's Takemitchi? He should be here for the meeting. He got something to do" i widen my eyes. He didn't know? Then—

Before i could even say anything kakucho stood up. He looks furious.

"What's with the reaction Kakucho?" Mikey asked as they looked at eachothers eyes.

"I saw Takemitchi getting taken away by some of our members earlier"

"So i thought you asked them to since they did say it" I saw mikey's hands formed into a fist but his face stayed emotionless.

"How can you even trust them!?" Kakucho yelled at me. Why does he care about that guy so much?

"They were one of our trusted members! I recognize them kakucho. They worked here for decades!" I yelled back. Its true anyway. Those guys worked for us for years. That why i trusted them.

I guess i need to punish them once we catch them huh?

"Get ready. Were taking him back he cant be let go. He knows too much" i heard mikey speak from behind me. Everyone payed attention while kakucho was zoned out.

"Takeomi, find out who took him, and check the cctv"

"Haitani's and Sanzu check every members if they know something"

"And kakucho and kokonoi come with me"

"Benkei the ones whos missing in our members" he ordered. Ugh. Why must we fo this just for that guy?

I get it that he knows alot now. But who knows? Maybe his lifeless in where he is right now.

Everyone went on their way, i and the Haitani are now heading to the very basement of the building to check the members. I guess i will use a alot of violence today.

For you,Takemitchi.

REINI

© iliveforgayshits

Needed to cut it for the next chapter 💀

Sorry y'all, but im gonna give our husband a bit of suffering 😘