Chapter 2

Meanwhile, somewhere in Mixopolis, Naut was standing there with a shocked yet greatly disappointed expression plastered on his face as he was trying to comprehend what Magnifo had just told him.

Naut put his pincer on his head and sighed.

"So you're telling me that you woke up in the void and that you made a deal with a lord of demons to have them transform planet Earth into.. Planet Mixel? All because you wanted every mixel to live?" Questioned Naut.

"..Well, yeah. You wanted me to tell you everything I know about Merx, and that's all I could give you." Magnifo said with a scared look on his face.

Naut stared at Magnifo and then he facepalmed.

"Are you SERIOUS?! You're a mixel for crying out loud, I thought you would know better than to make deals with dangerous magical entities!" Naut yelled while shaking Magnifo like a maraca.

"Gah, I'm sorry! I was just trying to bring everyone back and I didn't even know Merx was a demon lord at the time!" Magnifo said.

"Well, you SHOULD'VE known! Nurp may have destroyed the Dome of Orbitopia, Burnard may have mixed with Rokit to pull the Gravity Plug and suck everything up, but THIS is the STUPIDEST THING I've EVER HEARD A MIXEL DO!" Ranted Naut, shaking Magnifo even harder.

Before Magnifo got the chance to speak up, a red and blue portal opened up above his head and two Munchos had fell right out, piling onto the poor Wiztastic.

"..Umm, nevermind." Said Naut, feeling very awkward about what just happened after he just ranted about Magnifo's mistake.

(Candy's Note: This line from Naut is a reference to MMM.)

Meanwhile, Vaka groaned as he opened his eye and he gasped when he saw that he was no longer in Merx's castle, but in an alleyway with Twinzy next to him, unconscious, and Naut looking at the two Munchos in confusion.

"Vhat vas ZAT?!" Shouted Vaka as looked around in confusion and shock.

"Please get off me." Magnifo wheezed as the weight of the two Munchos were crushing his lungs.

Realizing that he and Twinzy were currently choking the air out of Magnifo's lungs, Vaka quickly got off Magnifo and carried Twinzy off of him too.

"S-sorry, I didn't know you vere there." Apologized Vaka.

"It's okay, I just need some time to breathe." Magnifo said as he started breathing heavily.

"Vait, vas that robot zent by the Orbitons and Viztastics?" Vaka wondered internally as he looked at Naut.

"..Who are you?" Questioned Naut.

"Vho are ve? Ve are ze Munchos and ve happen to not know vhere ve are." Said Vaka.

(Candy's Note: This is a reference to QFTLM.)

"Oh, you're on Ear-" Suddenly, Magnifo covered Naut's mouth before he could finish.

"He means you're in Mixopolis! It's a very lovely place this time of year, especially in its central park! How about you two go on a walk there?" Magnifo said as he pushed Vaka and Twinzy out of the alleyway.

Magnifo then grabbed Naut and pushed him to the back of the alleyway.

"Naut, please don't do this. I know you're rightfully angry but we don't need to tell everyone about the whole demon lord thing!" Magnifo whispered.

"Of course everyone should know about the demon lord thing, the public should know about what happened and you know it!" Protested Naut.

"Look, I know I messed up but please, this information could cause mass panic and identity crises!" Worried Magnifo.